Not open for further replies.

GingerFoxx

No effin' whey!
Reaction score
B- Hot cereal and coffee with coconut milk
L- Zucchini pancakes
D- A Gardein fish filet with steamed cabbage, potatoes, carrots and onions

Reactions: PTree15
I haven't been able to find the fish fillets in over a month now. I miss them. :(

KLS, that stinks. I would email the store and demand they put them back on the shelves.
I've yet to find the crabless cakes, but when I do, I will be sure to pick them up.

Today:
English muffin with EB, peanut butter and blueberry jam with a mug of hot coffee
Chickpea salad sandwich with BBQ potato chips and a dill pickle (canned by my mom; thank you, Mom)
I have several options for dinner, and it will involve tofu, which I'm pressing right now. I'm considering a buffalo tofu wrap, a tofu quiche or marinated BBQ tofu with sides of veggies and mashed potatoes. I'm carbing out today. :D
Dessert: I also made golden vanilla cupcakes, which I will top with vegan buttercream chocolate frosting.

Reactions: ledboots
I sampled them at the Boston Veg Fest, and they were delicious. If I don't find them, I can at least make my zucchini cakes, which are a pretty tasty replacement for crab cakes.

B- Hot cereal and tea
L- Stir-fried broccoli, green beans and summer squash with brown rice and liquid aminos
D- Probably some variation of Hoppin' John

B- Hot cereal and tea
L- Stir-fried broccoli, green beans and summer squash with brown rice and liquid aminos
D- Probably some variation of Hoppin' John

I was in the mood for something like yesterday's dinner of steamed veggies, so I had steamed cabbage, turnips, carrot and onion, with a side of black-eyed peas (for luck) and a little sriracha Just Mayo to give them a little extra flavor.

I was in the mood for something like yesterday's dinner of steamed veggies, so I had steamed cabbage, turnips, carrot and onion, with a side of black-eyed peas (for luck) and a little sriracha Just Mayo to give them a little extra flavor.
Steamed cabbage is so good, I don't know why exactly! I had my blackeyed peas as well! Sauteed chopped onion, celery with lots of leaves, and the (canned) peas, then added a can of no salt delicious Muir Glen organic tomatoes, and some baby spinach leaves towards the end. Over brown and wild rice.

This bottled mustard/maple syrup sauce is my new obsession, so I added a bit as well lol.

Orange, banana, tea
Veggie sushi (peanut and avocado)
Dinner will be grilled buffalo tofu with roasted Brussels sprouts, steamed carrots and mashed potatoes

Might make some popcorn for a snack, or possibly hot chocolate. It's definitely cold enough today for hot chocolate.

Reactions: hungryraccoon
- cocoa orange nakd bar
- vegetable soup, vegan cheese on 2 dark rye ryvitas
- dark chocolate mint crisps
- quinoa & bulgur mix with added beans & sweetcorn plus falafel & salad
- signiture spice hot chocolate made with oat milk, mince pie :)rofl:)

Maybe a banana later if hungry.

Orange, banana, tea
Veggie sushi (peanut and avocado)
Dinner will be grilled buffalo tofu with roasted Brussels sprouts, steamed carrots and mashed potatoes

Might make some popcorn for a snack, or possibly hot chocolate. It's definitely cold enough today for hot chocolate.
1 vote for hot chocolate!

- cocoa orange nakd bar
- vegetable soup, vegan cheese on 2 dark rye ryvitas
- dark chocolate mint crisps
- quinoa & bulgur mix with added beans & sweetcorn plus falafel & salad
- signiture spice hot chocolate made with oat milk, mince pie :)rofl:)

Maybe a banana later if hungry.
Those sound so good...and LOL@ the mince pie. :D

Granny Smith apple with peanut butter, tea
Roasted acorn squash soup with oyster crackers; hummus with carrots and celery
Dinner will be a buffalo tofu sandwich on a hard roll with lettuce, red onions, pickles and sauteed green peppers; the rest of the roasted Brussels sprouts and steamed carrots

Dessert will be an orange and hot chocolate (maybe with vegan marshmallows in it!).

B- Hot cereal and coffee
S- Vanilla toffee pea protein powder, mixed with hot water, because it's brutally cold here today and that was the closest substitute for hot chocolate I had at the office
L- A veggie burrito plate (rice, beans, grilled veggies, fresh salsa) from a local taqueria.
D- A barbecue riblet, Yukon Gold potato and a mix of zucchini and yellow summer squash

Last edited:
Tea, banana with peanut butter
Chickpea salad sandwich on a hard roll with lettuce, red onion and pickles; tortilla chips
Dinner is up in the air: I'm leaning toward making veggie chili, as I'm in the mood for beans. :) I also could have onions and peppers with Gardein beefless tips and some veggie sides.
Dessert will likely be fruit of some kind.

Reactions: hungryraccoon
Those sound so good...and LOL@ the mince pie. :D

They are really tasty. Love mint chocolate!

-oats, chia seeds, oat milk, blueberries, walnuts & agave
- nakd cocoa mint bar, pop chips
- vegetable soup, bulgur wheat salad with sweet potato falafel
- dried fruit & nuts
- vegetable curry, rice, bombay potatoes & onion bhaji.

B- Hot cereal and coffee
S- A granola bar and a green apple
L- A green salad with balsamic dressing and a cup of kale and white bean soup
D- Gardein crispy tenders, roasted turnip, carrot, parsnip and green beans with Mrs. Dash Caribbean blend seasoning

Status
Not open for further replies.