The Weather.

We have had an incredible weekend of nice weather! Yesterday started off cloudy and rainy but cleared up and was great for the wedding at 3:30. It was around 70 and breezy so a sweater was needed but was nice and sunny. Today started off chilly in the 50's but now is 70 and sunny. Lovely for Halloween trick or treating!

It is meant to get colder this week. I went for a walk around the block and got changed into my warm grey jumper when I got home. It's the first time I've needed to wear it since I bought it from a charity shop this summer.

Oooo kind of exciting but I’m sure I’ll be whining that I’m cold. Morning walks are going to be scary lol.
DC03CDBF-80FE-4432-B530-422108DDE1C4.jpeg

Much more chilly. Lovely and sunny too. I like this type of weather.:smitten:

• Agree
Reactions: KLS52
Warmed up here today but still only around 80. It wasn't as chilly early this morning. Another front is coming with some rain for later in the week and then will be cooler again.

It is going to be in the low to mid 80's today and is bright and sunny. Change is coming later in the week though!

I am so cold! It is cloudy and breezy and only 56! It started raining when I came out of Publix so that made it even colder! I am such a wimp! :D
That’s understandable…you be a wimp lol. Must be hard when you live in a climate that’s mostly warm!

Super mild for November but I’m not complaining after hs ing it be really cold for a few days.

Another beautiful sunny day, just a tad cooler than the last two days which is nice.