The Weather.

It’s supposed to go down to 43 tonight and only reach 59 tomorrow. So weird how it fluctuates so much from one day to the next.

• Agree
Reactions: PTree15
It’s supposed to go down to 43 tonight and only reach 59 tomorrow. So weird how it fluctuates so much from one day to the next.
I hope I won't need the heat. I think I will make sure I load up on extra blankets. Right now, my house is fairly toasty because it was warm and sunny today.

Reactions: KLS52
It is still very mild for this time of year. I am going out tonight and was just going to wear a vest top and a light cardigan.

It is cloudy today and in the mid 80's and the forecast is for it to stay very warm for the next several days. There is a chance of rain back in the forecast though which we need.

• Friendly
It's pouring out. It's going to be stormy all day.
Same. 😭

I did purchase “quick dam” to use in the garage. Hopefully we won’t need it. We’ve been doing ok with 24 hr rain as long as it starts to subside and doesn’t come down steadily in buckets. 🤞🏼

Still raining but there have been lulls in how bad it’s coming down. Same for tomorrow unfortunately.
We had a few big gusts and the lights flickered several times but so far so good. Some areas are without power and/or internet.

• Friendly
Reactions: Raven
Now we’re talking October weather. 😊 It’s only two days then more rain. But I’m liking the temperatures even though I’m freezing lol.
A20F2FF7-219A-46BA-868A-0C1E53D23F5B.jpeg

Sunny and quite warm! It's weird seeing the autumn leaves and it being so mild!

A cold front came through today bringing lots of rain and even some severe weather but not locally. There are tornado watches for several counties. The weekend is going to be awesome with temperatures in the 70's.

It is cool and rainy this morning but is going to clear up later. Today is the wedding and it better get nice out by 3!

It was really gloomy and rainy this morning when I went out and it started pouring when I got home. Now it is sunny with a blue sky and I have my garden doors open.