The Weather.

You’re either up really early or you haven’t gone to bed yet! Somehow I’m thinking it’s the latter! 😁
It was the latter! :weird: I couldn't get to sleep last night. But it's still been raining all day. Blah. No walk for me, either.

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52
It was raining earlier but I think It will hold off until later. I will take my brolly (umbrella) anyway.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
Today is cloudy, but it's not too chilly. Still warm enough to keep the heat off.

It is a beautiful morning! It is less humid and will be in the low 80's later. There is a low chance of some scattered showers this afternoon.

Reactions: Raven
It is a beautiful morning! It is less humid and will be in the low 80's later. There is a low chance of some scattered showers this afternoon.

believe it or not, we in Southern Ontario, are having similar weather - today is is currently around 72 degrees and the humidity makes it feels warmer and tomorrow is it to be 75+ with the humidity factored in it will feel like 86 degrees.... craziness - the usual temp at this time of year is 55-60 and it isn't forecast to return to lower temperatures until the following week

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: Raven and Chryssie
I keep seeing weather predictions about what the weather will be like in 2021-2022. Supposedly it is going to get cold earlier in the season than in the last few years. And we should see an early, plowable snow. Of course not everywhere in the NE will see this. Along the coast will not be affected but rather further inland will get the cold and heavier snow.

Personally, the last few winters have not played out as predicted. I don’t put much stock in long term predictions. Short term doesn’t even play out as predicted anymore lol.

• Agree
Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
I keep seeing weather predictions about what the weather will be like in 2021-2022. Supposedly it is going to get cold earlier in the season than in the last few years. And we should see an early, plowable snow.
You must be beside yourself with excitement. :lol:

• Haha
Today is more like September than October. Nice and sunny and warm. I'll take it, though. I like to keep the heat off as long as possible. :)
I would prefer it a tad cooler but since I’m out and about early in the day it doesn’t really matter. By afternoon it’s at least ten degrees colder inside than outside! I’ve been taking a short walk around 4 pm to warm up lol. I definitely don’t want to start putting the heat on.

It will be way too warm today for me…77 with real feel of 80. Butbit should cool down in the coming days. We always get the odd warmer than average this time of year. As long as it doesn’t linger into November lol.

Every year I tell myself I’m not going to obsess and complain and whine over unseasonably warm temperatures or low snowfall amounts in the fall and winter and every year I fail. 😂 Let’s see how far I get this year. And…GO! 😁

Today is very warm, near 90. They are forecasting a "cold front" to come over the weekend. Our fall cooler temperatures will only be in the 80's next week.