The Weather.

We’re supposed to get rain on and off today but so far it’s been pretty sunny with just a few clouds. So weird how precipitation is at 68% and it’s not raining but when it’s a 10.% chance it will rain lol.

Haha spoke too soon. I just heard a big thunder boom. And it’s sprinkling just a bit.

We’re supposed to get rain on and off today but so far it’s been pretty sunny with just a few clouds. So weird how precipitation is at 68% and it’s not raining but when it’s a 10.% chance it will rain lol.
I think we got all the rain! It was pouring so loudly this morning that it woke me up! And I'm a pretty sound sleeper. :D It's been raining on and off all day, and we even got some thunder. So funny how different the weather can be even though we aren't that far from each other.

Reactions: KLS52
I may try for walk number two. I was freezing this morning lol. What am I going to do when winter comes!

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
Quite a lot cooler and it was raining this morning. Finally, perfect tea weather.

Day two of gorgeous fall weather. I doubt we’re done with the warmer temps but hopefully it won’t be more than a day or two here and there.

Reactions: PTree15 and Raven
Day two of gorgeous fall weather. I doubt we’re done with the warmer temps but hopefully it won’t be more than a day or two here and there.
I so wanted to get out for another walk, but I had some other things to do. It was beautiful today! I think it might be warmer on Saturday.

Reactions: KLS52
It felt chilly last night so we switched the heating on. I just went for a walk and it's quite hot out. I might switch it off again!

It's pouring right now. We are supposed to get rain pretty much all day.

It’s pouring rain. No walk this morning. Boo hiss.

It's pouring right now. We are supposed to get rain pretty much all day.
You’re either up really early or you haven’t gone to bed yet! Somehow I’m thinking it’s the latter! 😁