The Weather.

Everything is still charged from last week too…the iPad, back up battery for iPhone, kindle…oh I did forget the portable DVD player but I don’t really need it since I prefer listening to my audiobooks.

Reactions: Chryssie
Woke up at 6 to water in the garage and it did make its way into the lower entryway. 😞It’s not as bad as last time as long as it doesn’t keep raining heavy. It’s not raining right now.

KLS, I hope you didn't get anymore water. The rain was unreal. I think we got more than we did with Henri! It was relentless. I haven't checked the basement since about midnight. Hopefully all is dry.

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52 and Emma JC
KLS, I hope you didn't get anymore water. The rain was unreal. I think we got more than we did with Henri! It was relentless. I haven't checked the basement since about midnight. Hopefully all is dry.
Whew, no water in the basement. I'm watching the news. Philly got destroyed. They were showing massive flooding throughout and in the burbs, not far from where I used to live. The Schuylkill River rose 12 feet in a matter of hours, they said. Crazy!

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC
We didn’t get any water with henri. So weird. But it did turn away from us last minute. I lucked out that the rain stopped when it did or it would have been much worse.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
The upside is today is glorious. Very breezy but cool and sunny.

It’s 60F/15C right now. Going up to 77F/25C this afternoon. Bright sunshine expected. I am thrilled. No AC needed third day in a row. Morning walks have been glorious with a light zippered fleece.

It's really hot out! I was happy to get home and switch on my fan.

• Friendly
Yesterday was glorious, but I didn't get a chance to get outside because...work. I'm not complaining, but it would be good if my paycheck(s) reflected my hard work, lol. I really wanted to get out for a walk. Maybe today.