The Weather.

I’m freezing in the house and it isn’t even that cold. I wore my cuddl dud fleece leggings under my jeans all day! And I have my zippered fleece on over my sweatshirt. I’m in deep trouble if winter is going to be as cold as predicted if I’m dressing like this already with 50/60 degrees lol 🥶

I’m freezing in the house and it isn’t even that cold. I wore my cuddl dud fleece leggings under my jeans all day! And I have my zippered fleece on over my sweatshirt. I’m in deep trouble if winter is going to be as cold as predicted if I’m dressing like this already with 50/60 degrees lol 🥶
Do you rely on heating oil or electric?
Have you heard of the super white paint that is supposed to be insulating?
I remember a commercial some years back about a paint additive used by NASA that was supposed to insulate. Always curious about that
I wanted a new front door, but it looks like I need to spend money on upgrading the remaining electric. We still have lots of knob & tube, and the basement lights are getting to where they don't always work
Meh, the front door can be sealed off like every other year

• Friendly
Reactions: Chryssie
We are all electric…for everything. I’ve been really good with being economical but it’s hard when it’s really cold. As much as I love winter and hate the heat, I do ok with just a fan. But if I have to bundle up too much just to stay warm in the house, I get super lazy and don’t want to move. So I end up being pretty sedentary which isn’t good. All I want to do is stay on the couch with a blanket on my lap and my cats all around me, watching Netflix or Hallmark, LOL. And of course that means snacking too.

• Friendly
Reactions: silva and Chryssie
Careful what you wish for! Brrrrr. But I’m smiling. I get to wear a hat and not just a baseball cap. 😁

B5E22790-887B-4A01-A877-8C2CFD96E88A.jpeg

Reactions: PTree15
I wore a hoodie over my pajamas last night. :D My house is 62 degrees right now, haha, though it's starting to warm up a bit with the sun out. I think it was in the 40s last night. I'm trying to hold off until Nov. 1 before I turn the heat on. I think it's supposed to be around 70 tomorrow, so I should be able to keep it off for at least another day or so. I want that cheap gas bill for the month. :grinning:

Reactions: KLS52