The Weather.

I don't post that often in this thread but its sooo nice out today. and its supposed to be nice for days.
sunny to partly cloudy with highs in the 60s

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
It’s raining 🌧. Wahhh. I know we need rain but I don’t want it to interfere with my walk.

It’s raining 🌧. Wahhh. I know we need rain but I don’t want it to interfere with my walk.
It's very windy as well, at least in my neck of the woods. I hope the power doesn't go out. I want to do some baking today.

It's very windy as well, at least in my neck of the woods. I hope the power doesn't go out. I want to do some baking today.
I just got a severe weather alert…thunderstorm and high winds. Maybe it’s making its way east towards me from your house!

• Wow
Reactions: PTree15
It is a beautiful day today! Almost perfect, a little cool for me at 69 but bright and sunny. I walked to Dollar General which is only about 2 blocks then to ABC Liquor store which was on the way home. I got a nice walk and some beer! :D

Reactions: PTree15
They predicted snow, but I don't think anyone here was expecting an all day affair!
Yesterday was high winds, stripping most of the trees bare and blanketing the ground with various shades of red and yellow, now buried under white.
Too sudden a change for me, I was looking forward to more fall!

It is supposed to get a bit colder next week. It has been so mild here.

It was a chilly morning, but not too bad. I think the high for today is 48.

It really felt like it could’ve snowed today even though it wasn’t that cold… Around 48 like PTree said. But the air had that damp, biting feel to it.

I didn't see any sleet yesterday!

It was cold, but nice and sunny out this morning.

Reactions: KLS52