The Weather.

It's been snowing pretty heavy today! Glad I went shopping early-was not expected
My car does have heat now! Whew :up:
The weather affects my eating habits. I tend to eat less in the summer and I eat more and less healthy in the winter out of boredom and depression. I up my vitamin D3 and C in the winter because of it. That is my take on weather. :)

I know, I'm late.:p
Never late here! I'm glad to see someone from PA! I'm from OH

It feels really cold to me today. I think I should have worn my gloves out. I need a hat too.

There are supposed to be heavy rain showers later.

• Friendly
Reactions: shyvas and PTree15
We had 2 inches of snow the other day. It's very pretty, but it's going to be gone soon because it's supposed to rain tomorrow.

How is it in Cleveland? It's alright. It's almost always alright. You really don't hear people complaining about the weather not being so great anymore, because they don't need to complain about it being unlivable.
The misery in Kentucky, and the other states that were hit is unimaginable! :worried:
Yet the leaders are still climate change deniers :fp:

The weather people on TV kept saying how unusual those tornadoes were for this time of year with no mention of climate change! I think it's a no-brainer!
Warm here, cloudy and we got a little rain.

• Agree
  • Friendly
Reactions: Raven and PTree15
It was unseasonably warm here, too. In the 50s today. My sinuses have been a mess with the back-and-forth weather. :D

Crazy… 56° at 7 AM. I am definitely overdressed for my morning walk lol.

It's been in the 70's the last few days. Christmas is also supposed to be around that temp.

Warm again today. I must be getting old because I do enjoy a day here and there of Warner than normal temps. I’m glad it will cool down again though especially for Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: Amy SF