The Weather.

Trying not to get excited. It’s too early. I don’t want to be disappointed.

98F059F1-3DD7-4091-ACCB-AA87BACF16AC.jpeg

Reactions: Raven
Is it snowing?
Lol…not yet.
:starshower:Is just for the forecast lol. I’m trying to be optimistic which is very out of character for me where snow is concerned.

It’s supposed to start around 1 am Friday morning which translates to 3 am and end around noon which probably means 10 am. 😁

It’s still predicting 3-6”. 🤞🏼🙏🏻

My friend in Maine is expecting 6-10”. If I wasn’t such a baby with regard to driving I told her I would go stay with her at her house and have a sleepover lol. She lives alone and would love the company.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
It is very chilly! I think because it has been so warm and mild so far this winter. I'm sitting here next to the halogen heater with my scarf and my hot water bottle.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
Woke up to an inch or two. It’s still dark so can’t really tell. It is supposed to continue so I’m hoping for maybe 4” total.

Woke up to an inch or two. It’s still dark so can’t really tell. It is supposed to continue so I’m hoping for maybe 4” total.
We got about 6 inches here. The totals are all over the place because there apparently were several thin bands of heavy snow. In Colchester, they got 14 inches! I'm happy with what we got. It's pretty, and it's manageable. It's still lightly snowing, but it should be ending soon.

In the teens and low 20's F today. My son was texting me how much it was snowing at home, it didn't snow at all where I work only like 10 miles away. We got like 6 inches of fluff!
So happy I'm not working Sat!

Reactions: PTree15
Good morning. Woke up at 4:20. Joon made me get out of bed now at 5:15. It’s cold lol. Going to make coffee. ☕

32965FF8-4A93-47DD-B482-1AF8FCC53079.jpeg