The Weather.

Some people are ridiculous 🤦🏻‍♀️

A whopping 7 degrees. I will wait until mid afternoon to walk. It should reach above freezing.

Overnight into tomorrow we expect a coating to an inch of snow that will be washed away by rain. Then we will be in a flood watch so I will be keeping vigil of the side door in the garage for water seepage.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
It was sunny and chilly all week and then yesterday it was gloomy and foggy all day. Typical just as we had to be out all day. I was freezing. As we were on the train heading for the coast the fog was getting worse and worse. Now today it is back to sunny again!

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
Well I'm glad I didn't rush out to the beach to watch the big waves. There weren't any. Although there was some flooding along the coast.

A whopping 7 degrees. I will wait until mid afternoon to walk. It should reach above freezing.

Overnight into tomorrow we expect a coating to an inch of snow that will be washed away by rain. Then we will be in a flood watch so I will be keeping vigil of the side door in the garage for water seepage.
Wow, from single digits to rain ? :neutral:
We're now expected to get hit with the snow. All week in the teens and 20s
My cars at the shop hopefully to get heat fixed

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52 and PTree15
The change in temperature from day to day is crazy.

Right now it’s 40 degrees with real feel of 26. Yesterday at this time it was 7 degrees. I never did go walking. I did two videos instead, am and pm.

This is what’s in store for today. Yippee. I likely won’t get out today either.

2A295FA1-27D0-49E5-B7FC-3F6C50EEA2D7.png

It's cold this morning, 46 right now, but the sun is shining after a rainy day yesterday. It is only getting up to 60 today! We might get down in the 30's tonight!

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52
We got a loooooootttt of snow here! They're predicting up to another 6 inches ❄️❄️❄️❄️
Cold and windy---and I'm at home :)
I've been hearing plows, but the road is covered, it's still snowing and blowing
*jealous*

We got a loooooootttt of snow here! They're predicting up to another 6 inches ❄️❄️❄️❄️
Cold and windy---and I'm at home :)
I've been hearing plows, but the road is covered, it's still snowing and blowing

yup we are getting similar weather - lots of blowing snow although it is getting brighter outside so I think it won't last too much longer

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

The snow is up to my 6' sons thigh 😳
Can't believe Kls52 didn't get hit!
I thought I was playing hokey when I called off work, but there no way I could have made it!
In the meantime, my car is plowed in at the mechanics. He's there, but unsure if he'll get it in!
They're asking everyone to stay home if not an emergency
I paid for a snow plow this season, and very glad I did. NE OH has been hit like this almost every year. Huge snow storm, then nothing in between, so super hard to shovel out

The wind kept me up half the night! It was so loud. I have a few branches in my front yard, but all the neighbors' trees are still standing. Whew. We had about three inches of snow before it all turned to rain. I was up until 5 a.m. :D

It's pretty nice today, 32 F now and really sunny! My driveway is in shade though, it's been plowed, but so much snow it's now pretty narrow!
I learned a single plow push on a day like yesterday was averaging $50! Glad to have a contract after all, this is just the first...

It was really cold today! It was in the upper 30's this morning and only got up to the middle 50's. I am cold! I will have to turn on the heat. I have sat on the couch reading under a blanket all afternoon.

Trying not to get excited for Saturday. It’s way too soon.
DD5CF6B9-B0FA-4468-ADAE-6DE9E4264D95.jpeg

Todays 1-3 was a bust. Barely got a coating. And they decided last night to cancel school for today because they anticipated roads being bad. But they weren’t.

Saturday’s storm went out to sea as I feared. :pout: Looks like another winter season bust for me. Guess I had better get used to it.