The Weather.

It’s getting better…I’m really liking the percentages…

8BB20275-084A-44A8-A7F3-E3E7DAD64D6B.jpeg

I hate that the different models are saying different things. So there’s still a chance I may only get 1 to 3 inches. But the odds are definitely in my favor for getting more. I’m going to think positive! Looks like Boston and Maine could get hit pretty bad too. I have been watching the weather channel for two hours now. It’s amazing how I can listen to them repeat the same exact thing over and over again and not get tired of hearing it lol. 😁

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
Looks like I’m now in the 5 inch range. At least that’s where we stand right now. They’re still saying they’re not sure what the system is going to do since the different models are still not in complete agreement. I’m not going to whine. I’ll take the five and be happy. At least I won’t have to worry about the power going out.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
Freeze watch in effect for tonight! The freezing temperatures are going as far south as Miami!
I was watching TWC and they were talking about this. The weather guy said, Floridians can blame their visiting friends from the north for bringing the cold down with them lol. I imagine it must be really difficult, in all seriousness, when you guys get this cold. Such a drastic change.

The totals is keep changing by the hour. So frustrating. Earlier today they were predicting 3 to 6 overnight and 4 to 8 tomorrow. Now they’re saying little to no accumulation overnight. WTFrock. So we’re down to 6 to 10 total. I get that’s a decent amount of snow but not when you were in the 18 inch range a few hours ago. Whatever. I’m sure it will be nice regardless. I have to start looking at it as my glass is half full and not half empty …of snow lol. ❄️☃️❄️☃️

The totals is keep changing by the hour. So frustrating. Earlier today they were predicting 3 to 6 overnight and 4 to 8 tomorrow. Now they’re saying little to no accumulation overnight. WTFrock. So we’re down to 6 to 10 total. I get that’s a decent amount of snow but not when you were in the 18 inch range a few hours ago. Whatever. I’m sure it will be nice regardless. I have to start looking at it as my glass is half full and not half empty …of snow lol. ❄️☃️❄️☃️
Seems to me we were told to only expect a few inches :rofl:
You never know till you look out the window! :yes:
Good Luck on all counts!

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52
I wish I was living in Boston for the weekend lol.

B7440312-12F9-4DEF-91C0-8755BB52687F.png

@KLS52 Have you considered freezing some snow so you’ll have some later in the year and enjoy it longer? I’m completely serious. Imagine, a snowball fight in July. 😜

It's crazy how much it's been changing. One news channel had my town at 8-12, but another had it at 12-18. So maybe a foot? :D It's coming down pretty good right now.

Pretty underwhelming so far… Little over 6 inches maybe? But the wind is starting to kick up. Had a couple of really scary gusts. They can keep the wind. I just want a few more inches of snow lol

Pretty underwhelming so far… Little over 6 inches maybe? But the wind is starting to kick up. Had a couple of really scary gusts. They can keep the wind. I just want a few more inches of snow lol
Awww, I was hoping you were in the 12-18 range. I know eastern Connecticut has more than a foot. Someone in Danielson reported 17 inches at 11 a.m.! We have about 7 or 8 so far. I think maybe we'll be under a foot, and I'm good with that. :D