The Weather.

Raining. They said on the radio that some people in the UK have snow so it could be worse. Tomorrow is meant to be sunny though which is good as I'm going out.:)

Another very warm day today. Records may fall as we get into the mid 80's which is 10 degrees above normal! Rain coming this weekend to drop temps back to normal though.

It took me half an hour to get the ice off my windshield. :D Plus, it was freezing out. At least it was sunny. We have more of the same tomorrow. I was going to hit the grocery story today, but I waited too long to get the ice off the car. I will go tomorrow.

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52 and Raven
@KLS52 Have you considered freezing some snow so you’ll have some later in the year and enjoy it longer? I’m completely serious. Imagine, a snowball fight in July. 😜
Somehow I missed this. My freezer’s not big enough lol. 😁

Somehow I missed this. My freezer’s not big enough lol. 😁
oh. you know modern freezers go thru that automatic defrost cycle so the snowballs would probably evaporated. And you know I bet those older freezers would just turn your snowballs into ice balls. - those really hurt when you get hit by one.

Reactions: KLS52
The one time the weather has to be wrong where it predicts little to no accumulation and it ends up snowing 2-4 inches…just enough for prohibiting my daughter from driving up here for my birthday. 😡 Serves misssnowluvah right to have her plans ruined. Lol 😂 Funny thing is, I still love the snow haha.

It is raining this morning but will stop around mid day. A cold front is coming after the rain to drop temperatures drastically yet again! After yesterday being a perfect day around 80, tonight will drop to the 30's! The weather is insane!

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52
I hate when the evening temps are so drastically lower than daytime temps. That would make me crazy. It’s too much of a discrepancy.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
It's like that... I put a hoodie and a winter coat on in the morning, have to defrost my car. At the end of the day I'm not wearing any coats and I have the ac on the way back.
It's been going 20's-70's.

• Friendly
Last couple days from the single digits mornings to tomorrow and Thurs in the 50's! We sure need to get of the snow, but this could be too sudden!

• Friendly