The Weather.

It was a chilly one today. We're supposed to get freezing rain tomorrow. Blech.

It is a beautiful day today! The temperature is already 74 with chances of record breaking heat (again) in some areas. There is a nice breeze. It is more like March than January!

Reactions: Raven and PTree15
It's another beautiful morning! A front is coming in a bit later bringing some rain and possible thunderstorms. Temperatures will drop down to normal range after the front.

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
We didn’t get quite as cold as expected…we did not hit the minuses with the windchill. Still bitter cold cold though. I didn’t walk yesterday, not even in the afternoon. Not sure I will be able to make myself do it today either.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
We didn’t get quite as cold as expected…we did not hit the minuses with the windchill. Still bitter cold cold though. I didn’t walk yesterday, not even in the afternoon. Not sure I will be able to make myself do it today either.
Our high is 15 for today. Cold enough to keep me inside. :D I did a Pahla B video, but I do miss my walks. If it gets up to 20 or higher with no wind later in the week, I can bundle up for a walk.

Reactions: KLS52
Our high is 15 for today. Cold enough to keep me inside. :D I did a Pahla B video, but I do miss my walks. If it gets up to 20 or higher with no wind later in the week, I can bundle up for a walk.
Yes, wind is key. It’s brutal today.

• Agree
It is quite chilly but sunny. I really like that type of weather.

It should reach 34° by 10 AM so I’m going to bundle up and get my butt out there for a walk.

This is what I have in store for the next six hours… I wonder if I will be walking before breakfast today… Lol. It’s so windy!

1581CBEC-48D1-4D1D-9F59-9C324280CBAE.jpeg

For those who can view TikToks