US Vegan Student from Germany

Sara Fletcher

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Seeking an American vegan family to host Pauline from Germany 🇩🇪 next school year! Pauline is a gentle and sweet young woman who would make a lovely addition to your family
Here's what Pauline has to say: "I would describe myself as an honest and nice person. I always try to help when I see that someone needs help. Also, I always try to do justice to other people. My hobbies are very diverse. I really like sports (especially badminton), bullet journaling, reading, but also creative things like puzzles or painting by numbers. I also like to go for a walk when the weather is good and nice. What I look forward to most in the exchange is experiencing something new, going out of my comfort zone, and meeting new people. I am also very excited about the new everyday life and the new school, especially the subjects and sports. I'm really looking forward to traveling to a foreign country and getting to know the new culture there, while also introducing my host family to my culture."
Interested? Please visit ie-usa.org or reach out to me directly via email at s.fletcher@international-experience.net --> When you host, your own teenager qualifies for a scholarship to go to Germany for 3 weeks in Summer 2024!! <--