The Weather.

It is Wild out there!
When I left for the beach @ 9 it was 1c in a very sheltered spot...
It was Cold, grey, drizzly and Windy... Really windy!
Covered up as I was it wasn’t Too bad - the only thing showing was around my eyes...
Really enjoyed my decaf coffee when I got back 2 hours later...

Reactions: Urban Gardener
It's 12 F and we got an inch or two of snow.
I would get used to living where it's colder, but wouldn't want to. I would rather have it colder than hotter though!
Cleveland has like a couple weeks or so in the teens, rarely single digits.
Maybe a month in the 90's, and rarely over that

It is cloudy this morning with warm temps in the 60's. It will clear up eventually. Here is the temp back home where I grew up.

IMG_20210207_075538.jpg

The expected high for today is -2!

Reactions: Urban Gardener
It is cloudy this morning with warm temps in the 60's. It will clear up eventually. Here is the temp back home where I grew up.

View attachment 23546

The expected high for today is -2!

I looked it up on a map. Beautiful! So many lakes!

It just started snowing here. I took the pup to the beach, and now he’s sleeping.

On our next walk, he’ll get to wear his new boots. I hope he likes them.

• Friendly
Reactions: Chryssie and shyvas
We’re having a good, heavy snow with about an inch of accumulation so far.

Pup and I just went for a walk. I put his boots on before we left, but he found it awkward to walk in them and even took one off when I wasn’t looking.

I’m going to do boot practice with him (boot camp?) so he can eventually get used to wearing them. It would be useful. I’m sure we’ll have more cold, snowy, icy days.

This afternoon, he was fine without the boots. He’s more sensitive to older snow - when it clumps together and turns icy.

Reactions: Chryssie and 1956
We maybe have four inches. Weak to say the least lol. Took son all of 15 minutes to shovel. It’s very light and fluffy which is good. Big change from last week’s storm.

-1 at 9 am when I left for my walk on the beach...
The wind is fierce coming from north east 26 km/h with gusts up to 40km/h...
Not too bad heading out but, coming back it was in my face or rather my eyes since nothing else was exposed...
There was a Very light sprinkling of snow going out and more like tiny hail stones coming back...

It's cloudy here this morning but the temps are in the upper 50's and will reach around 70 later. It is going to be a warm week.

It’s in the 20’s. For the next 10 days, it’ll be in the 20’s or 30’s during the day and the teens or 20’s overnight.

I’m SO COLD and SO HUNGRY. I’m cranking the heat and running a space heater, but it’s not enough.

We will get another inch or so today. Flurries on Thursday/Friday then possibly measurable snow on Saturday/Sunday. I’m not complaining. We are apparently in a great, to me, winter weather pattern. Finally. It’s been a few years so I feel like we are due. And it is February after all.

It is very foggy this morning with a fog advisory. I am glad I don't have to go to work until later after it clears up! It is warm and will get near 80 today.

• Friendly
Reactions: 1956
-3c when I left the house this morning with winds of 46k/ph and gusts up to 69k/ph with a few sprinkles of snow...
Hot shower felt Really good when I got back...
Tomorrow there might even be a bit of sunshine and then the forecast is Rain through the weekend...