The Voter/Election Thread

With Gillum’s win of the Democratic primary and DeSantis on the Republican side, Florida’s gubernatorial election will determine how the Democratic Party approaches 2020 - a Sanders progressive versus a trump Republican in a major swing state will tell us a lot come November.

Reactions: Andy_T
With Gillum’s win of the Democratic primary and DeSantis on the Republican side, Florida’s gubernatorial election will determine how the Democratic Party approaches 2020 - a Sanders progressive versus a trump Republican in a major swing state will tell us a lot come November.
This is huge. I sure hope the Progressive momentum keeps goin' strong.... I've never been so excited about a bunch of awesome people I've never heard of until now. LOL :D

The media keeps going on again about Boris Johnson being Prime Minister. I would expect gaffe after gaffe if he takes over.

I heard Trump said he thought Boris would make a good PM, actually I just checked and he said "great" PM.

I had a dream a few months ago that Dominic Raab would be the next Conservative PM. I wouldn't put a bet on it, though, just from a dream I had.:D

Georgia Will Use Electronic Voting Machines This Fall As Paper Ballot Case Falters
NPR Choice page
The judge said such a paper ballot rollout would "seriously test" the capacity of election workers and " swamp the polls with work and voters," leading to "disaffection and frustration."
:dismay: