The Voter/Election Thread

Dqo92KMVsAUNz49.jpg

Last edited:
upload_2018-11-5_21-51-34.jpeg

upload_2018-11-5_21-51-49.png

Who's voted already?? o_O Who's voting tomorrow?? :wave: We don't have early voting here in Michigan... yet. ;)

My mother & I are going to the polling place together tomorrow... my father already voted absentee, the lucky bastid.... :p

Reactions: Val and Amy SF
I have my mail-in ballot all completed, sealed in the envelope, and ready to go. It’s a good thing my polling place is right down the hall, because I’m a terrible procrastinator and wouldn’t have gotten it in the mail in time. When I was living in Santa Monica, I’d have to walk over to the church on 11th Street to drop off my ballot on Election Day because I never had it ready in time to mail it. At least I’d get some exercise out of it.

I voted and it felt really good, even though I hold no hope for the outcome.

Just voted! :up: We were only gone about 20 minutes, too! :weird: There was no line at all... we went at a slow time. But they were out of stickers! :pout: Although, I guess that's a good thing when ya think about it.... LOL

Poll closing times across the country:

BOBSTdBO

If you're in line when your polling place closes, YOU CAN STILL VOTE!! STAY IN LINE!!

DrXB71hWsAEtI_W.jpg

Ran my errands... took longer than it should have because I asked everyone at every stop if they voted & playfully pestered (encouraged) those who said no. But I got more affirmatives than negatives... and a couple excited "You know it!"s received equally excited high-fives from me. :)

Last edited: