TV & Film The TV Room

we started watching Yellowstone last - man is it brutal... I am not sure that I am going to be able to handle the reality of it as I really prefer shows that bring at least some joy... little joy to be found so far in the pilot and the second episode - has anyone else watched it?

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

• Informative
Reactions: Lou and KLS52
we started watching Yellowstone last - man is it brutal... I am not sure that I am going to be able to handle the reality of it as I really prefer shows that bring at least some joy... little joy to be found so far in the pilot and the second episode - has anyone else watched it?

Emma JC
No, but I'll look it up
I loved the first season of Fleabag,but expected it to take a turn already! The start of the second was just toooo much for me.
I have Prime till the 6 so have to see what to binge this weekend!

Reactions: Emma JC
  • Love
Reactions: shyvas
  • Love
Reactions: shyvas and Raven
I am having a struggle with the third season of The Sinner - I very muched enjoyed the first two seasons and I find the third very dark and not a lot of joy or anything uplifting.

Emma JC

I am trying to get into "The Expanse" on Amazon. I read a few of the books in the series and I really liked them but the show is slow and boring. And the actors look nothing like the characters I pictured in the books!

• Agree
I am trying to get into "The Expanse" on Amazon. I read a few of the books in the series and I really liked them but the show is slow and boring. And the actors look nothing like the characters I pictured in the books!
I only got part way thru the second book and not even thru the first episode. And I love sci fi.
But I can be too particular sometimes.

This programme is fascinating. The following house was built using recycled material such as tires,glass bottles, mud and paper.

Daren Howarth and Adi Nortje are keen to build an earth-sheltered home from recycled materials in Brittany... | Wednesdays 9pm, Channel 4 |

Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52