TV & Film The TV Room

we started watching Good Girls last night - very entertaining, much lighter than some recently and there are 4 seasons so we are all good for a bit...

it has an IMdb rating of 7.8 which is one of the highest I've seen for most shows or movies

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: Lou
um hmmm I am not enjoying Good Girls so much anymore - on about the 6th episode of season 1 - it was a bit funny to start and now it is just dragging... and is so fantastical and not in a good way.... that I don't think I wish to watch the rest - if anyone else has watched it all and can convince me otherwise I am open to listening

Emma JC

• Informative
Reactions: Lou
um hmmm I am not enjoying Good Girls so much anymore - on about the 6th episode of season 1 - it was a bit funny to start and now it is just dragging... and is so fantastical and not in a good way.... that I don't think I wish to watch the rest - if anyone else has watched it all and can convince me otherwise I am open to listening

Emma JC
Thats just how I felt about it!

Now that Mayim Bialik is hosting Jeopardy I've really enjoyed it again! She's so darn naturally super smart, yet really able to engage with everyone,

I'm watching Sex Education. It's not constantly funny but there's always multiple laugh out loud moments each episode, and I'm not a laugh out loud person really....so I love it. :D

Reactions: KLS52 and Lou
I'm watching Sex Education. It's not constantly funny but there's always multiple laugh out loud moments each episode, and I'm not a laugh out loud person really....so I love it. :D

we have watched the first couple of episodes and will maybe watch a few more if we can't find anything else

watched the first episode of The Ghost Inside my Child last night on Prime and will maybe watch another on occasion, they are very heavy episodes and because they were made for TV they are also repetitive

watched Before I Fall on Netflix - another of those groundhog day movies and also teen oriented, I enjoyed it and my honey nodded off... :sleepy:

Emma JC

watched Before I Fall on Netflix - another of those groundhog day movies and also teen oriented, I enjoyed it and my honey nodded off... :sleepy:

Emma JC
I liked it. what is the opposite of predictable? surprising. Good teen drama with a good message.

Reactions: Emma JC
my honey hit the "play something" button on Netflix and it popped up Lucifer for us, started watching it and really enjoying it

is it on Netflix or just regular cable?

Emma JC
It’s Hulu. And so good!
My husband and son watch Lucifer. They really like it.

I caught up with 911 Lone Star. I’m such a fan of these action type shows…medical and fire rescue. These last five episodes were amazing. So well done, or so I thought, and then my son came upstairs and declared how bad the show was with acting and storylines. Lol 😂 Oh well…I really like it. Especially Rob Lowe. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Also caught up with Grey’s Anatomy, 3 episodes and then one episode of the Resident, Chicago Fire, Chicago Med and New Amsterdam.

@KLS52 I watch most of those shows too! I never watched Grey's Anatomy and though I watched New Amsterdam when it first came on, I don't anymore. I can't watch 10 pm shows.

Reactions: KLS52
@KLS52 I watch most of those shows too! I never watched Grey's Anatomy and though I watched New Amsterdam when it first came on, I don't anymore. I can't watch 10 pm shows.
I would never see anything if I had to watch in real time. All of these shows are on Hulu. Best $5.99/month I’ve ever spent! I just put a bunch of movies in my queue to watch.

Reactions: Chryssie
I had started watching virgin river and really liked it but about midway through the first season I lost interest. Not sure why. I think I’ll try again.