The Everything Animal Thread

I am in love. 😍😍😍
I gave him/her a grape just to get a good video. I will not be feeding him/her. I think it might be a mama.

He/she is also eating remnants from the bird suet.

I am in love. 😍😍😍
I gave him/her a grape just to get a good video. I will not be feeding him/her. I think it might be a mama.

This reminded me of a commercial where a woman goes out to her backyard before bed to let her cat in and lets a raccoon in. She can't see the raccoon cause she has already taken her contacts out. I think the commercial might have been for contacts.

Oh. I found it

This reminded me of a commercial where a woman goes out to her backyard before bed to let her cat in and lets a raccoon in. She can't see the raccoon cause she has already taken her contacts out. I think the commercial might have been for contacts.

Oh. I found it
Yes, lol…very cute commercial. Could well be me as I need glasses for distance but rarely wear them when I’m home unless I’m watching tv. And then my cats are indoor only. But it’s a cute commercial.

Last edited:
That video was cute, but I was wondering why they chose to walk on the pavement/road instead of on the grass away from the traffic.
Well, I'm not sure if I'm qualified as a bear psychologist, but my best guess is that the momma bear, just like the chicken in the joke, wants to get to the other side. the cubs are just, like little human kids, being totally shitty about it.

Did you read the comments.? there are some real gems in there.

Thankfully the RSPCA have taken Zouma's cats away!

The cats kicked by disgraced West Ham footballer Kurt Zouma have been seized by the RSPCA as they investigate the video of him - as he was fined £250,000.

Investigators have confiscated the animals and they are currently in their care, they revealed.

RSPCA seize Kurt Zouma's cats as West Ham fine pet-kicking star £250,000 and drop him from next match as he faces possible four years in French jail

Update: