Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

Two days ago, I was at an airport and, after a long search, managed to find two places offering salads- so opted for two small salads (one in each place). The first salad was with barley, edamame, leafy greens -including spinach, apples (I asked them to remove the feta. cheese from the original recipe and they accommodated my request - sometimes it just takes to ask and you can widen your options when you are outside or traveling); the second salad (from a salad bar) was with quinoa, avocado, spinach, tofu, red cabbage, topped with nuts, seaweed and pickled ginger. Both with a relatively light dressing and both nice.

The layover was long; for the actual flight I had pre-ordered the vegan option- they served a nice bean salad; rice with cooked vegetables - including bok choy- and pumpkin; a piece of what looked like multi-grain bread and chia pudding. It was good and beyond my expectations for plane food.

Next day, I had quinoa with leafy greens, chickpea curry, accompanied with carrots and beetroot. Dressing with Dijon mustard and tahini. All good.

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
last night I made a quick and easy Mexican Chipotle Sausage Pinto Bean Soup - recipe from within my head - onions, carrot, zucchini, celery, mushrooms, etc - did the Field Roast sausages separately and put them in the bottom of the soup bowl so they didn't disintegrate in the soup

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

whole wheat penne with garlic, green onions, olive, cherry tomatoes, and I bought a huge basil plant for $8 so lots of basil was added also

I am going to buy another basil plant however I have to be disciplined enough to make lots of pesto (and freeze it) from the first one or I won't buy another.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com