Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

Ok, curry is cooking on the stove! 😍 So tonight supper will be curry. Probably lunch too lol. Although I have some tofu left from takeout the other day so maybe I’ll finish that first at lunchtime. The bad news is, I went to get can of coconut milk only to find out I have none. But daughter is going to stop at the store after granddaughter’s vaccination and she will pick some up for me.

spaghettini and Eve's meatball in spaghetti sauce with lots of extras - chopped arugula on top and the best part.... homemade aioli garlic buttery sauce that we made garlic bread out of - cashews, roasted garlic, tsp olive oil, 1/4 cup broth - wow, it was amazing!

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

For supper I'm making Farm Boy Fried Onion Perogies with fried onions and sour cream on top. And a Magnum Dairy Free Almond Icecream bar for dessert, before hubby eats them all. LOL

I was still kinda full from a large lunch salad, so I put a big russet potato in the microwave, topped it with homemade mayo, lots of nooch, and spices. I tried Trader Joes Green Goddess spice blend on half. Whats up with so many blends adding citrusy tastes? I don't want lemon on my potato!

my honey asked for a simple meal that incorporated rice and beans and yet he didn't wish me to make the style with a can of tomatoes mixed in so...

chopped onions, celery, 1/2 red pepper and sauted them with a bunch of spices, then added frozen corn/jalapeno mix and then a can of rinsed black beans - served with rice and topped with an avocado (I had been keeping in the fridge and the ripeness level was perfect) and a tiny bit of the leftover garlic aioli sauce from a meal or two ago (watered it down so it would spread out more)

it was a big hit

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com