Would you volunteer for a vegan organization to educate and help unhealthy people?

• Don't care for such things

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Definitely not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi Everyone :)

I am new to this forum and I came here to ask for your help fellow vegans. I am a health psychology student and I have the chance to create an intervention for obesity, cholesterol and heart disease. So I dreamed up a non- profit, vegan organization whereby vegan volunteers would "train" or help unhealthy people with the above described problems to understand healthy eating and to teach them how they could make awesome meals with healthy ingredients.

However, I am planning to create a theory basis or "training regime" . Therefore I was thinking that anyone here who is vegan and happy to share their "procedure" as how they transitioned, how they motivated themselves, hardships and how they have overcome those. Because I believe that many of you had different ways to do it. I would be massively grateful if you did write it down for me and help to create a possibly implemented (well if they accept my intervention and fund it) health intervention.

If you are interested, please let me know it private message and I will give you an email address to send your story. I would need you to write it in word or open office (whichever you use) and attach it to the email so I can print them :)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your time reading this and your help :)

Reactions: sharla86
I would love to help you with this and I'm only sorry that more people have not expressed interest on the forum. If you are still looking for info I'm happy to help. I've only been trying to go vegan since Feb 2016 and am still learning all the time so could be useful to your plan. Message me maybe and we can get this ball rolling :)

I'm only sorry that more people have not expressed interest on the forum.
It's more that we have an entire section here on Transitioning and would encourage the OP to read through it else we would just be repeating ourselves here. :confused:

Reactions: sharla86