UK Product Thread

My husband just found the Gregg's sausage rolls! I went in that branch a couple of times but didn't see any. I'm trying one today. He bought 4.:)

Are the Co-op ones in the frozen section?
Yes they are! I'd really recommend them :)

Those Gregg's sausage rolls are really good but made me feel ill (like you know when something's a bit greasy/unhealthy & you feel like crap after? Or is that just me...)

I forgot to order the bloody cheesecakes. Bah.

I am going to make courgetti later with a Sacla vegan pasta sauce with added pea protein.

My husband is meant to be bringing home the No Bull burgers as he didn't yesterday.

I just had beans on toast as well.:p

Yes they are! I'd really recommend them :)

Those Gregg's sausage rolls are really good but made me feel ill (like you know when something's a bit greasy/unhealthy & you feel like crap after? Or is that just me...)

Nah, not really, lol. No, they are filling though. Very tasty.

So I gather that you liked them.;):p

Yes. I took another one out of the freezer to have later.

How many meals is that in one day.:D

OH MY WORD those new Nomo chocolate bars are as good as they've been hyped up to be. I had a caramel sea salt one this evening & it's the best vegan milk chocolate I've ever had maybe. Amazing. Obsessed. Need more.

:drool::drool::drool:

Reactions: hungryraccoon
I tried the Ask vegan pizza the other day. I had the bruschetta as well and I was so full. Nice starter but I thought the pizza was quite salty!

I'm trying the Zizzi vegan pizza today. They have vegan desserts as well.

I saw that a local pub now has quite a few vegan options. I might go there tomorrow for lunch and get their vegan burger.:)

I hope that gets rolled out to other places as I'm not traipsing right across to the other side of London to buy one.:D

• Love
Reactions: shyvas
I tried the Ask vegan pizza the other day. I had the bruschetta as well and I was so full. Nice starter but I thought the pizza was quite salty!

I'm trying the Zizzi vegan pizza today. They have vegan desserts as well.

I saw that a local pub now has quite a few vegan options. I might go there tomorrow for lunch and get their vegan burger.:)

I hope that gets rolled out to other places as I'm not traipsing right across to the other side of London to buy one.:D

That's the problem when new plant based options become available. Wherever I go, it's always the same problem to find them.

Have you tasted Purezza's pizzas ? They are by far the best ones that I've ever had.🍕

Have you tasted Purezza's pizzas ? They are by far the best ones that I've ever had.🍕

Yes, I tried the Camden branch in April. Gorgeous! Probably the best vegan pizza I have ever had.

Are you going there when you are on holiday?

Reactions: Val
Yes, I tried the Camden branch in April. Gorgeous! Probably the best vegan pizza I have ever had.

Are you going there when you are on holiday?

By far the best pizza ever. 🇬🇧 I usually go to their restaurant in Brighton. Moreover, it's literally down the road from my B&B.

I'm flying out on Wednesday morning. I'm counting the days and minutes. :D

Reactions: Val