UK Product Thread

title
Rubies In The Rubble - Aquafaba Mayonnaise.

Smooth and creamy mayo made with aquafaba as a substitute for eggs so that vegans can enjoy it too! Aquafaba is the protein-rich water left over from cooking chickpeas which would normally be thrown away.

I may try making this as I usually throw the aquafaba away, when using tinned chickpeas.

Last edited:
Reactions: Val
title
Rubies In The Rubble - Aquafaba Mayonnaise.

Smooth and creamy mayo made with aquafaba as a substitute for eggs so that vegans can enjoy it too! Aquafaba is the protein-rich water left over from cooking chickpeas which would normally be thrown away.

I may try making this as I usually throw the aquafaba away, when using tinned chickpeas.
Ooo! I have 2 cans of chickpeas in my pantry, so maybe it's a good idea.:yes:

The new vegan Quorn Fishless Fillets are delicious. I've tried the salt and vinegar one and I'm ordering the lemon and pepper one to try next.

I must try the Quorn fishless fillets when I come over to the UK. I have only ever tried Gardein's and I didn't like them.

Last edited:
I'm going to try the Iceland No Bull burgers again today.:)

I had the Shroomdogs the other day, but didn't realise that you had to eat them in 24 hours once they were defrosted. I had to throw two of them away.:fp:

I really dont like the No Bull burgers as they're too 'meaty' for me. James loves them though. What did you think?

We tried the GU chocolate cheesecake - DELICIOUS

Oh, I didn't know GU did vegan cakes.

I liked the No Bull burger, I wanted to see if I like it better than the Beyond burgers I had the other day.

I do love the beyond burgers & the co-op incredible burgers too. They are so good

GU now have a vegan chocolate cheesecake in those little glass jars & also a lemon one. Nice easy little treat! Bit pricey though.

My husband just found the Gregg's sausage rolls! I went in that branch a couple of times but didn't see any. I'm trying one today. He bought 4.:)

I do love the beyond burgers & the co-op incredible burgers too. They are so good

Are the Co-op ones in the frozen section?