UK Product Thread

No, I haven't even seen yet. Sounds nice.

I did try the vegan Ben & Jerry's finally. I can't remember what I thought now.

I have tried a lot of the new vegan Quorn stuff. The fishless fingers taste exactly like the real thing, well, as I remember them tasting.

This is the one :

Almond with a Cocoa twist – Swedish Glace UK

I must try the Quorn fish products as I miss seafood.

I also like the new Sainsbury's vegan range. Their sausages are out of this world.

B&J's are far too pricy and I prefer the Alpro range of ice cream.

That Swedish glacé flavour has been out for quite a while. Its quite nice. My mum loves it.

I really like the Garnier vegan hair range. I tried the Coco Sleek ones first.

Also 'Kirstys' is the brand of vegan the margherita pizza that I keep seeing all over the Internet! Must be available in one of the supermarkets but not sure which atm.

I have had that a couple of times but I don't really like the base as it's gluten free. I got it from Tesco.

I'm going to look for that next week.:) I always walk past Boots but I'm going to go and see if they have any other vegan sandwiches too.

I really like the Garnier vegan hair range. I tried the Coco Sleek ones first.

I have had that a couple of times but I don't really like the base as it's gluten free. I got it from Tesco.

I'm going to look for that next week.:) but I'm going to go and see if they have any other vegan sandwiches too.

But 2. ;)

Boots launches brand new vegan meal deal lunch options | Metro News

I think that I also posted the above link to Boot's new vegan food on the go, range.

Last edited:
Wow that's great they're expanding but ew, those are not flavours for me :rofl:

When in sainsburys yesterday, we finally saw the Gardein things (I don't usually shop in sainsburys) but it was £4.50 for tiny bags! Ridiculous prices... No thank you.

When in sainsburys yesterday, we finally saw the Gardein things (I don't usually shop in sainsburys) but it was £4.50 for tiny bags! Ridiculous prices... No thank you.

I think that SG are trying to compete with other pb brands. I usually just opt for the plainer flavours and am not willing to fork out that extra cash for 'swirls' of something that you can easily add yourself. I also don't like chocolate chips or brownies in mine.

I absolutely love cinnamon ice cream.;)

We also had Gardein products (only 3 and non that I liked) at Carrefour's and they were also far too expensive.

I find that the UK supermarkets have far more choice and a cheaper selection of pb food compared to Gardein.

Have you noticed that SG have changed their packaging ?

Last edited:

I had something from that range, can't remember what it was now.

No, the flavours aren't my cup of tea either!:D

I didn't know you could get Gardein over here.

I saw the Follow Your Heart mayos and they are really expensive, I think it was over £4.50 for a jar. I tried the Sriracha one.

I like the Hellman's mayo and the Sacla one. The Sacla tastes like homemade mayo to me.

I had something from that range, can't remember what it was now.

No, the flavours aren't my cup of tea either!:D

I didn't know you could get Gardein over here.

I saw the Follow Your Heart mayos and they are really expensive, I think it was over £4.50 for a jar. I tried the Sriracha one.

I like the Hellman's mayo and the Sacla one. The Sacla tastes like homemade mayo to me.

My cousin bought me a pack of shroomdog sausages from their Love Your Veg range and their were delicious.

Reactions: Val
I think that SG are trying to compete with other pb brands. I usually just opt for the plainer flavours and am not willing to fork out that extra cash for 'swirls' of something that you can easily add yourself. I also don't like chocolate chips or brownies in mine.

I absolutely love cinnamon ice cream.;)

We also had Gardein products (only 3 and non that I liked) at Carrefour's and they were also far too expensive.

I find that the UK supermarkets have far more choice and a cheaper selection of pb food compared to Gardein.

Have you noticed that SG have changed their packaging ?
No I hadn't noticed it but maybe it is just being rolled out! I usually have some of the vanilla flavour in the freezer, bought some recently & it's the same packaging as always.

Fray Bentos launches its first VEGETARIAN pie in a tin in its 140-year history - and you can pick one up for just £1
  • The Vegetarian Balti contains veg in a spicy sauce, topped with puff pastry
  • The pies, baked in Moray, Scotland, will go on sale at Morrisons and B&M stores
  • They follow Greggs' introduction of a vegan sausage roll in January this year
  • The Baxters-owned brand claims the veggie pies are result of customer demand
Fray Bentos creates first vegetarian pie - British Baker

I found a vegan moisturiser that I really like - Acure.

I like the e.l.f makeup brand too. I've stopped using most of the B range, apart from the lipstick.

Fray Bentos launches its first VEGETARIAN pie in a tin in its 140-year history

I haven't had one of those pies in a tin since I was a kid!:D

I found a vegan moisturiser that I really like - Acure.

I like the e.l.f makeup brand too. I've stopped using most of the B range, apart from the lipstick.

I haven't had one of those pies in a tin since I was a kid!:D

Same here. I can't remember what they tasted like. I was a kid many centuries ago. :p

I usually buy all my leaping bunny make up from Superdrug and also in the US. I like the ones at SD because they are very
good value and there are so many brands to choose from.