Post Something Cool From The Internet

I did a little bit of parkour when I was a young lad, but nothing like this. This is freaking cool.
These guys are monkeys. Mad respect.

Reactions: Blues
In addition to the previous video:
"About the Auckland Northern Corridor".

This plot was made in July. I wonder, if anything is being done yet? I like the idea that they're going to make some new infrastructure in Albany. I used to listen to a local Albany radio in summer quite a lot, and i feel that building this coridor would be the same as connecting our SPb suburbs. I wish they connected my home town Kolpino to other suburbs with a road like this. We have improvements too though,- our relatively new Western high-speed diameter is a major help to desperate suburb residents who had been suffocating in jams for decades.:)
Well Val I don’t know where you are having seen yuh here for years .
I do hope all is well 😊and maybe you might call In to check us out🤔😀
Anyway re your post it’s elections in about4 months and one of the parties is beating their chest are going to put a motor way in that area .
kindness as always 😇

Its interesting 🤔 maybe won’t happen in my lifetime .
It seems we will get a days warning to shut our systems down until the flare settles down .
It seems it’s not if but when.

• Informative
Reactions: Emma JC

The 911 operator seems to be totally out of her depth.
Granted this is. probably not in her training but still you would think they would be selected based on the ability to think on their feet.

"how old is the patient?"

How about does he need immediate medical care?

"how far did he fall?"

How about where the **** is the plane?

What caused the fall?

What is all this concern about falling? He parachuted into the backyard from a plane. She must be going down a checklist for people who fell off a ladder.

• Haha
Reactions: Emma JC