Post Something Cool From The Internet

can someone with more patience give me the synopsis. I'm curious - but not 17 minute curious.
The basic guts Lou is to get grants from central government who take photos from planes ,satellite to prove that the area is doing there part in inregard to counteract pollution.
Apart from his add in the video it’s a good watch .

The basic guts Lou is to get grants from central government who take photos from planes ,satellite to prove that the area is doing there part in inregard to counteract pollution.
Apart from his add in the video it’s a good watch .
The rocks on sticks are supposed to be ... what.... plants? why not just plant plants?

The rocks on sticks are supposed to be ... what.... plants? why not just plant plants?
Oh I am certain there is some ancient Chinese proverb that explains it Lou , but like you I certainly don’t know it .

So on the InterTubes there is a Pink Shoelaces Dance Challenge making the rounds. I was curious about the song and I found this.

The song sold a million copies in 1959, but musically I think the thing was way before its time.

• In 1959, Roberta Shore along with the backup of The Lennon Sisters, sang a cover of the song on The Lawrence Welk Show. This version is unique as it is not only sung as a solo from Roberta Shore, but also has sections of a harmony trio from the Lennon sisters. It also noted that the person playing Dooley in this version was played by Rocky Rockwell.
Wikipedia

@Lou Ah, yes... the Lawrence Welk Show and the Lennon Sisters... My family generally watched it when I was growing up, and it sort of rubbed off on me. But anything that wasn't sci-fi ("Lost In Space", "Space Angel", sometimes "Twilight Zone", etc.) generally didn't hold my attention.

Sci-Fi sometimes scared me though. There was one episode of Twilight Zone ("Hocus-Pocus and Frisby", starring character actor Andy Devine)...

Reactions: Lou
How not to launch your jetski (sorry, Facebook only)

I like how the windshields wipers go on automatically.
Car: I may be sinking but I can still be safe by having a clear windshield.

not remembering to set the emergency brakes seems like a very common mistake. Sometimes with funny results but perhaps more often with dangerous incidents. You would think that with so many other sensors and safety measures someone could make something to avoid that.

Yeah, the automatic windshield wipers did it for me, too.
I disagree that her mistake was not to set the brake, her mistake was driving her car into the sea in the first place.
Once she had decided to do that, the rest of the story was rather inevitable…

• Friendly
Reactions: Lou
Yeah, the automatic windshield wipers did it for me, too.
I disagree that her mistake was not to set the brake, her mistake was driving her car into the sea in the first place.
Once she had decided to do that, the rest of the story was rather inevitable…
I don't know. it seemed like until she got out of the car there was chance that she could drive right back out. but I don't know. maybe she was doomed.