New here from Glastonbury

Here you go. Just Google imaged your username. :p
Erm, Trinity is actually my real name....:ignore: I am honoured that you searched for it (obviously not knowing it was my actually name).
I've stopped showing my face though as it seems to be very uncool.

Last edited:
This is true. I use my real name as well as the first letters of my middle and last names. If Trinity has meaning for you, then there's no reason to change it to anything else.
Well Amy, it's lovely to meet you. Trinity is rather significant yes :) so I think I will keep it.
I really LOVE your current avatar by the way!!! Inspirational.
I've changed my piccie - this is still me, but I am hiding from the camera.

Reactions: ledboots and Amy SF
beancounter is a good one :p

He's an accountant, so it really does fit. :p

You're the first Trinity-is-my-real-name I've met, online or in person. Interesting.

And thanks about the avatar. Martin Luther King's birthday is celebrated on the 20th of January this year, so I wanted him in my avvie. Also, February is Black History Month, so I think I'll keep it a little longer than January. :)

Accountant - perfect!

I didn't know it was his birthday next week. He's a pretty special person. My favourite quote of his is this:

"Cowardice asks the question - is it safe?
Expediency asks the question - is it politic?
Vanity asks the question - is it popular?
But conscience asks the question - is it right?
And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe,
nor politic, nor popular; but one must take it because it is right."

When your RL name is Trinity, then you should use it! :D

I'm using my RL myself. But it's not that cool as yours!

Does anyone know the best way to post photos? I wanted to post a piccie of my rabbit although it doesn't have a url, so I couldn't.
x

Does anyone know the best way to post photos? I wanted to post a piccie of my rabbit although it doesn't have a url, so I couldn't.
x

Are you on a computer or a mobile device? If you have a computer, you can save the picture to your computer and then click the "image" icon in the reply box to access the picture and upload it into the reply box.

The image icon is just to the right of the smilies icon.

you can upload images by clicking the 'upload a file' button below the input box, next to 'post reply'.

If you have a computer, you can save the picture to your computer and then click the "image" icon in the reply box to access the picture and upload it into the reply box.
Nah, clicking the image icon will only let you link to a picture that's already online. Blobbenstein has got it right, you have to click the "Upload a File" button. Then I think you can choose to either display the image as a thumbnail or in full resolution.

Reactions: thefadedone
Nah, clicking the image icon will only let you link to a picture that's already online. Blobbenstein has got it right, you have to click the "Upload a File" button. Then I think you can choose to either display the image as a thumbnail or in full resolution.

Oops. I had it backwards. Sorry. o_O

I'm a little late to the welcoming party, but welcome, Trinity. I love your name.