Hello!

Matteo965

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hello,
I'm Matteo and I'm a fairly new vegan from the UK. I went vegan in September of last year and I've joined to connect with other vegans to help with my feelings of vystopia and to encourage me to do activism.
I am vegan for the animals and I hope to advocate and turn many people vegan during my life time but at the moment I'm trying to balance my activism with growing during my teenage years, school and with having fun. I also overthink and obsess over everything!
I look forward to meeting you all :)

Welcome, Matteo!

Congratulations on going vegan! It sounds like you have your priorities straight, which is a really good thing. Many new vegans feel overwhelmed, but there's no need - just try to make sure you're eating well, and beyond that try to take one challenge at a time.

And we're all happy to answer any questions you might have, of course!

Hello,
I'm Matteo and I'm a fairly new vegan from the UK. I went vegan in September of last year and I've joined to connect with other vegans to help with my feelings of vystopia and to encourage me to do activism.
I am vegan for the animals and I hope to advocate and turn many people vegan during my life time but at the moment I'm trying to balance my activism with growing during my teenage years, school and with having fun. I also overthink and obsess over everything!
I look forward to meeting you all :)
Hey Matteo, glad to have you here!
Good to see your deciding to go vegan at such a tender age.
Of course it's important to find a balance between activism and everything else, I agree you need to have fun.

welcome to the forum and congrats for being such a thoughtful person at such a great age

Are your parents supportive of your decision?

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
Yeah, they're luckily quite supportive. I think my vegetarian dad agrees with vegan morals but he's just concerned with changing his diet due to health problems. I would try push him but I've done that a lot and I know from experience that it'd be better to use that energy on strangers.

Yeah, they're luckily quite supportive. I think my vegetarian dad agrees with vegan morals but he's just concerned with changing his diet due to health problems. I would try push him but I've done that a lot and I know from experience that it'd be better to use that energy on strangers.

That is wonderful and I wish you all the best with your journey and you are very wise to know that balance is important as living by example is strong activism also.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com