TV & Film Movie Lounge

The original ending was more silly and farfetched, the film one more realistic. Honestly though, my friend describing the book and what happened in it was why I wanted to see the film - I wouldnt have been as keen without that ending. Ive never seen such a big change from book to film

Just watched the original Alien for the first time. It was really good, but... HOW did it get so gigantic so fast? They found a shed skin, how many times did it shed? Did it just shed once, climb to some other room, and then start shedding like mad until it got gigantic before going to try and kill them?

I love the Alien films, well the 3rd and 4th weren't fantastic but I still liked them.

Blade.... dude he's one bad *** mother trucker.

Forgot how much I loved that film.

Sparkling sun vampires need to take a dive off a nearby cliff.

Reactions: thefadedone
^ I only saw an ad for the remake last night, I didn't even know it was being made.

I rewatched Aliens last night.:D

The actor playing spiderman in the new movie seems too slick to portray Peter Parker. Not sure if I'm going to like this. Will wait for the reviews.

Who... him?

1333470103_andrew-garfield-article.jpg

Something tells me thAT I'M NOT GOING TO MIND.

asdfghjkl;

Speaking of which, I just received Aliens as a present today! Watching it tonight, probably.
Aliens is a great flick and one of the few sequels that meets or exceeds the quality of the original. Mind you it's a different kind of movie than Alien but it's balls to the walls all the way, baby. I think you'll really like it.

I saw Aliens the other day on telly. It made me think - it has all the cliches of a really bad cheesy sequel... so why is it so good?!

I got Source Code off lovefilm. Havent watched it yet. It got mixed reviews so I never saw it at the cinema, will see.