Looking for Adorable Fox Names-Need Suggestions

sireki

Newcomer
Banned
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
Hey everyone,

I recently adopted a cute little fox as a pet, and I'm struggling to come up with the perfect name for them. They're playful, curious, and have the most adorable little face. I want something that reflects their personality and charm.

I've been brainstorming names like Rusty, Juniper, Finn, and Willow, but I'd love to hear your suggestions! What are some cute and creative names you think would suit a friendly fox? Any ideas or inspiration would be greatly appreciated!

I don't know which country you live in but it is strongly not recommended to have a fox as a pet. I sincerely hope that you
have read some facts on the reasons why it is not in their interest to keep them as a domestic animal.

Reactions: Raven and Lou
I can only think of Foxy Knoxy, which isn't creative or helpful, sorry!

Maybe you can tell us more about how this fox ended up in your care? I agree with shyvas that humans and foxes don't mix well - it's not the foxes' fault, it's our fault - not you personally, but so many others, including authorities - who see wild animals only as a nuisance, as threats and pests of zero or negative value that must be killed, or they accidentally kill it by running them over etc.

Reactions: PTree15 and Lou
I can only think of Foxy Knoxy, which isn't creative or helpful, sorry!

Maybe you can tell us more about how this fox ended up in your care? I agree with shyvas that humans and foxes don't mix well - it's not the foxes' fault, it's our fault - not you personally, but so many others, including authorities - who see wild animals only as a nuisance, as threats and pests of zero or negative value that must be killed, or they accidentally kill it by running them over etc.

The issue is that many people don't realise that wild animals cannot be domesticated. When they see the difficulties of having a wild animal in their home they often abandon them. The poor animal having not be raised by it's bio mum, has no idea of how to survive once let loose in the wild or surburbia.

‘We are worried that people are taking on the responsibility before they realise exactly what they have to do,’ She says. ‘By then it’s a bit too late and we get calls about abandoned animals because they actually aren’t the cute fluffy things the owners thought they would be. We’re trying to educate people and get them to think before they take the plunge.’