TV & Film Movie Lounge

Watched Sneakers (1992) tonight... I remember that one of the 'Jens' on the old forum liked this movie quite a bit.

It's a fun and lighthearted movie and I recommend it for all... Dan Aykroyd alone is worth the watch...

Too many secrets!!!

Watched Sneakers (1992) tonight... I remember that one of the 'Jens' on the old forum liked this movie quite a bit.

It's a fun and lighthearted movie and I recommend it for all... Dan Aykroyd alone is worth the watch...

Too many secrets!!!

Old tech movies like Sneakers or Hackers are fun to rewatch. Funny how quickly things change. I recently rewatched Westworld, and it's fun to see those gigantic old style mainframes in a movie set in the future.

Saw The Boy in Striped Pajamas tonight. Reminded me of the similarities of Nazi death camps and factory farms. Especially the end.

Too many secrets!!!

That is one of my favorites. I remember mentioning it over there. I should watch it again, it's been ages!

They've got a remake on the horizon btw. I believe it's currently in production.

Ahhh, really? I loved the first one but I don't remember really caring for the sequels. I hope they don't fudge up the remake. I am not usually a fan of remakes.

The Human Centipede 2 - I don't know why I bothered to watch, but I wouldn't recommend anyone else does.

Johnny English Reborn - Loved it. Very funny.

Watched Something Wicked This Way Comes (1983) tonight and loved it...

Unfortunately, Disney took over the project and made it much less dark... but it's still a good film for what it is...

Jim

That is one of my favorites. I remember mentioning it over there. I should watch it again, it's been ages!
Sneakers is one of those films that are for the most part light-hearted and you can enjoy lazily on a Sunday afternoon. :p

my sisters keeper.
someone whos read the book told me the end a while ago..... what the hell. biggest book-to-film change i've ever seen!

my sisters keeper.
someone whos read the book told me the end a while ago..... what the hell. biggest book-to-film change i've ever seen!

Yep. Really ****** me off. The book ending was sooo much better. It really came out of nowhere and was a total shock. The movie version was somewhat predictable and unoriginal.