Midwest Michigan

Could've also put this in the Guns in the U.S. thread... AR-15 confiscated, teen arrested for threat to shoot up school

And I heard some sh*t down at the school a couple blocks away... used to be a high-school, now a middle school... saw a bunch of cars there when I passed the parking lot on the way back, figured it was a meeting of some sort.... About 10 minutes ago, I was out on the porch, heard a couple of dogs going nuts with barking (from that direction... this is a dog-heavy neighborhood & I've never heard that sh*t before) and what I thought was someone on a speaker or mega-phone/bull-horn.... Seriously, it sounded like a negotiation or something (I think I heard the word "kid" but this was 2-3 blocks away & distorted).... Then, all of a sudden, a rush of cars came from that very parking lot, down the street, past me... a couple minutes later I heard sirens (more than one) off in the distance, but not getting closer....

What the f*ck just happened here?? I can't find anything, I'm alone, and frankly, I'm a little spooked.... :hide:

Last edited: