Midwest Michigan

5 Teens Accused Of Throwing Rocks From Overpass Face Murder Charges In Man's Death

Good. I hope this sends a f*cking message. That rock-throwing sh*t happened to me years ago.... my ex-boyfriend & I had visited his mother in Frankenmuth and we were on our way back to Saginaw... suddenly there's what sounds like a friggin' gun shot inside the car... next thing I know, my boyfriend (in the passenger seat) is covered with shattered glass. Had he not had his visor down, who knows how bad it could have been.

We got into town, saw a cop car pulling into a Tim Horton's, and we told the two policemen what had happened & where. Their response? "Oh, it was probably just kids." :mad:

Ann Arbor street art by Michigan native, David Zinn.... :) (forwarded email from my uncle)

Your smile for the day and if they don’t make you smile you need to get your smiler fixed

David Zinn is an artist from Michigan. He runs around all day in the streets of Ann Arbor, with street construction, cracks, etc. on the road with chalk
to create a lot of street fairy tales.

David Zinn's most famous creation was undoubtedly a little monster called Sluggo.
Sluggo has a green body and long, round eyes, and its partners have also become
a small street in Ann Arbor unique scene.

Please share so more people can see this and have a smile.

Reactions: Amy SF