Midwest Michigan

That makes sense!

It should be obvious that the environmental impact of potentially dangerous chemicals need to be studied properly before the industry is allowed to release huge quantities into the air.

Viking ship's journey around the Great Lakes comes to an end
-2db1e9610afb6ac5.JPG

I know Jerry wanted to see the Viking ship so bad during Tall Ships, but wasn't about to pay full festival price just to get into the park to see ONE ship.... I agreed with him. It's still pretty bad-***, though! ;)

:eek: Townhomes where five were shot near SVSU is scene of other violence

Had to post this here instead of the Guns in the U.S. thread... it hits a little too close to home 'cuz Jerry is tech-director at SVSU.

And who the f*ck posts an open-invite to a party on Facebook?? To Sagnasty?? A THOUSAND people showed up!! Holy sh*t, man, I lived in the hood there for ten friggin' years & can't imagine it's gotten any better.... WTF did these morons THINK would happen!?! :mad:

Now, this complex is separate from SVSU housing but it's right there, across the "street"... Jer even said tonight he's just waiting for the day there's an actual campus shooting. :fp:

Last edited:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/05/u...ial-illness-as-residents-shun-city-water.html
Residents of Flint, Mich., affected by the contaminated-water crisis have added a new complication to their lives: an outbreak of shigellosis, a bacterial illness that is easily transmitted when people do not wash their hands.

Health department officials in Genesee County, where Flint is the largest city, said there has been an increase in the gastrointestinal illness, which can lead to severe diarrhea, fever, nausea, vomiting, cramps and stools containing blood and mucus, according to a statement issued last month.

From the beginning of the year through the week ending Oct. 1, that county had 85 cases, the highest number in the state, according to the latest data from the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services. Neighboring Saginaw County was next, with 49 cases.

Oh no! I hope you can get their red pepper mayo recipe!
I looked at the website and it had many great options.
Akron had a vegan restaurant owned by Chryssie Hydnes (Pretenders). I kept putting off going there- next thing I knew, I was reading about them closing! I need to seek out the good restaurants in my area-like Falafel Cafe! :sigh:

Oh no! I hope you can get their red pepper mayo recipe!
I looked at the website and it had many great options.
Akron had a vegan restaurant owned by Chryssie Hydnes (Pretenders). I kept putting off going there- next thing I knew, I was reading about them closing! I need to seek out the good restaurants in my area-like Falafel Cafe! :sigh:
I've been Googling Todd Nuzum, with variations.... he was the chef. God, I hope he starts a food blog or recipe site soon!