Midwest Michigan

Tribute to Bay City Times icon Dick VanNostrand with his 100 favorite photos -- MLIVE.com

He was a dear friend of my father, going all the way back to high school. He took a photo for the paper of me when I was 2, outside, first day of spring.

Tribute to Bay City Times icon Dick VanNostrand with his 100 favorite photos -- MLIVE.com

He was a dear friend of my father, going all the way back to high school. He took a photo for the paper of me when I was 2, outside, first day of spring.
Thanks for posting this article. Amazing photos. I've watched them all.<3

Flint Water Crisis Deaths Likely Surpass Official Toll
Officially, 90 people were sickened and 12 died from exposure to waterborne legionella bacteria during the 18 months that the city of Flint drew its water from the Flint River in 2014 and 2015. But FRONTLINE’s investigation has found 119 deaths from pneumonia during that time, some of which scientists say could actually have been caused by legionella.

So, this is my hometown.... :rolleyes: Try not to feel nauseated by all the meat.... :yuck: LMAO :fp:

At least they gave cool props to D'Angelo's! :D It's the tiny place across from the theatre that has a huge selection of vegan (fake meat) items....

Reactions: Amy SF
Oh, and isn't this interesting.... :brood:

New Emails Show Michigan Republicans Plotting to Gerrymander Maps
The emails, disclosed in a filing on Monday, boast of concentrating “Dem garbage” into four of the five southeast Michigan districts that Democrats now control, and of packing African-Americans into a metropolitan Detroit House district. One email likened a fingerlike extension they created in one Democratic district map to an obscene gesture toward its congressman, Representative Sander M. Levin.

“Perfect. It’s giving the finger to Sandy Levin,” the author of the message wrote. “I love it.”

So, this is my hometown.... :rolleyes: Try not to feel nauseated by all the meat.... :yuck: LMAO :fp:

At least they gave cool props to D'Angelo's! :D It's the tiny place across from the theatre that has a huge selection of vegan (fake meat) items....

Cool!:up: Thanks for posting it.<3 I've seen several videos about Bay City before, and have been always impressed by the amount of water all around (maybe because i just love water, hehehe :rolleyes:).
We have a naval museum too (on the Neva river, on an old battle ship). It's name is "Aurora", and it's famous for taking part in the "Great October Revolution" in 1917, headed by Vladimir Lenin, haha.:D As a kid i went there during the excursion, and as we were maliscious kids, me and one more girl penetrated inside the ship, though it was forbidden, and the exposition was closed for us. We ran through the whole ship and saw briefly much interesting things, including antiques.:leer:
P.S.... One might think that your town's citizens are obsessed with chicken.:rofl:

Reactions: Val