Inishturk Offers Asylum For Americans Fleeing Trump

I'd move to Mexico, because the Mexican president laughed at the idea that Mexico would pay for Trump's wall.

Plus the country seems to do a better job of keeping church and state separate than the US.

I'd move to Mexico, because the Mexican president laughed at the idea that Mexico would pay for Trump's wall.

Plus the country seems to do a better job of keeping church and state separate than the US.
But I've fantasized of living in Ireland.... ideally in a tiny castle on a rocky coast. LOL :rolleyes: Peaceful, gorgeous... **sigh**
And a population of only 58 people??? That's my DREAM town!! <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have no desire whatsoever to live in Mexico. I've visited (mainly Juriquilla/Queretaro), it was very nice... Thankfully, I have an excellent ear for languages (I can already do MANY accents... ya know, a lifetime of live theatre & all that crap. LOL).... I was able to get by quite well. Plus my father is fluent in Spanish (taught for 35 years), so I already knew the lilt & rules of pronunciation... I'd just memorize phrases from my book that I figured I'd need for that particular day (shopping, haircut, restaurants, etc.).... ;)

But it's not for me. Too damn hot & too damn crowded. No, thank you. LMAO

Also, my mother's father was born in Ireland. :D I'd REALLY love to go!

Last edited:
Reactions: Amy SF
The very thought of waking up every morning to views like these....

72554152.jpg

72554195.jpg

The yearning is so powerful, I feel almost heartbroken.... :sigh:

I'm of partially Irish descent, and have even dabbled in the language (Gaeilge) a bit (but I don't think I have even the equivalent knowledge of a first year high-school course yet). I visited that area back in 2000 and I like it, but I wish there were more trees.

It is beautiful. :) I think that would be a little too quiet for me. :pI was recently pondering about moving to Ireland one day after the Brexit fiasco we had here!

Reactions: MadamSarcastra