Hey, gamers! Whatcha playin'?

Where is my Steam player?? I couldn't open it last night, can't open it now... where did it go?? :sigh:

It says Install Steam on the site.... I already had it! :wtf:

Last edited:
Where is my Steam player?? I couldn't open it last night, can't open it now... where did it go?? :sigh:

It says Install Steam on the site.... I already had it! :wtf:
It will say that on the site even if you installed it. Should still be in your computer

I see the Steam Desktop App icon when I search for it, I click on that... and nothing happens. :wtf: Where's my sh*t?!? :mad:
Having trouble loading? That's weird.
I think it's odd when people refuse to do a part of the game because it's too hard. I could never admit defeat like that :p

Well, I ran out of options. Even emailed Steam Support, their suggestions didn't help... so I just uninstalled Steam & reinstalled it. All better now. Except the games have to be installed all over again, as well. :| I'm just gonna do these one by one.

First up, The Next Big Thing.... I was really quite enjoying that.

Last edited:
dark souls on new game + is even easier than the first time around, despite the enemies being harder. Which is great because I can't find anyone to summon. I hope this doesn't mean I'm fighting darkeater midir alone. I just like having someone there so that the game doesn't feel lonely.
I don't get invaded as much but I'm getting summoned to fight invaders more.

Last edited:
I'm confused about what happened in dark souls. There was an invader attacking enemies, normally that doesn't happen. They were just running around killing enemies for us and waved goodbye at the boss. I think it was a hacker.

I'm confused about what happened in dark souls. There was an invader attacking enemies, normally that doesn't happen. They were just running around killing enemies for us and waved goodbye at the boss. I think it was a hacker.
Ruh-roh! :bag: Dark Souls is an MMO or no?

Change your password or something... that's spooky....

Ruh-roh! :bag: Dark Souls is an MMO or no?

Change your password or something... that's spooky....
I thought it was an mmo but google says it's not. Because online is optional, does that make it not mmo? Or because there's only a certain amount of players allowed in one world? There's no servers to pick from. I thought it was an mmo because people can come uninvited.
I was expecting her to go hostile at some point but that never happened. I thought it was cool and I wish I could do the same. The only way I can help the host as an invader is kill other invaders

Last edited:
Finally got "The Next Big Thing" downloaded... again. **sigh** It's updating for an hour. It'll be Saturday night by the time I continue with it. :pout:

I'm gonna play something offline, probably a Big Fish game.... :|

It feels good to kill invaders as an invader. :lol: Most of them don't even see it coming! I think there's too many invaders in the game and I'm just trying to help. I have to satisfy my blood lust somehow. Might as well kill for justice :p

I'm in a covenant where I get summoned automatically to help fight invaders. After I helped someone fight 3 of them off, they gift me a bunch of souls. I ended up getting over 30 levels out of it. :eek:
I wanted to have 60 faith and I was able to get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: MadamSarcastra
new game + is so lonely, I finally signed up for a dark souls forum so maybe I can find some people to play with.
Within minutes, I get friend 5 requests :eek:

Last edited:
Downloading two quick free games... "The Average Everyday Adventures of Samantha Browne" and "Dr. Langeskov, The Tiger, and The Terribly Cursed Emerald: A Whirlwind Heist".... pretty lengthy titles for such short games, but I was reading some funny reviews on Steam (Curator: Free As Free Can Be) and they sounded OK. After these are installed, I'll continue downloading "Runaway: A Road Adventure" (part of a bundle purchase)....

I'm now on new game ++. I used to think this game was hard, but it just takes getting used to, like anything. The hardest part is probably the beginning of the game where you get invaded constantly. Sure you can play offline, but I like co op. I wish the game were more social.

Last edited:
Since starting over on a new chatacter, I can't beat invaders. I'm hoping that changes when I have more strength. I have a pair of swords I like to pull out when invaders come around, but it requires 40 strength. I have 24.

Last edited:
I like invading people and not attacking to see their reaction. Can be amusing. Sometimes they aren't hostile if I'm not, sometimes they'll kill me no matter what. Can't blame them, I am an invader. :p
begginforlife.png