Hey, gamers! Whatcha playin'?

MadamSarcastra

MadamSarcastra, over & out.
Reaction score
Any daily gamers out there?? Whether it be PC, console, phone app, download, online, cutting-edge tech or old-school schtick, let's get our game on! Whatcha playin'? Got anything saved away for a rainy day? Anything got ya stuck in the mud?

Think it's gonna be CSI: Deadly Intent.... again. Looks like crap by today's standards, but what the hell.... :cool:

I have a few Solitaire apps on my phone that I like to play. Also Criminal Case and Wizard of Oz slots. I don't spend more than 10-15 minutes or so on them because I get bored easily. I also have Restaurant Story because, well, I love food and have kind of an obsession, haha.

Reactions: MadamSarcastra
I have a few Solitaire apps on my phone that I like to play. Also Criminal Case and Wizard of Oz slots. I don't spend more than 10-15 minutes or so on them because I get bored easily. I also have Restaurant Story because, well, I love food and have kind of an obsession, haha.

Similar story here. I have three card game apps on my phone that are real time-suckers, so I try not to spend too much time on them. And that's as far as it goes. I don't play any other games.

Well, I play a lot of turn based strategy games like GalCiv III and Civ IV (I don't like Civ V). I also play cities: skylines ( a real time city builder), and Minecraft (there are more adults who play that game than you might imagine)

I also have a chess game, a "break out" type game and a bejeweled type game.

Last edited:
I'm all over the place really. On the PC it's mostly MMORPG's.. Star Wars The Old Republic, Rift, Guild Wars 2.. Also a couple First person shooters such as Far Cry 4, and Loadout. On tablet I play Game of War: Fire Age, The Walking Dead: Road to Survival, and Words with Friends :D

Reactions: MadamSarcastra
I play some of the silly Facebook games like Candy Crush to pass the time. I never could get into the PS3 games though I kind of like Guitar Hero. I play the mmorpg's with Jeremy. And we play Words with Friends too. :D

My husband is a gamer and plays the MMORPG ones. When he isn't at work he can easily spend 15 hours a day playing them.

It isn't a hobby that appeals to me at all. I played the Super Mario Brothers game a few times when I was younger, but that was obviously a long time ago now. :p

The last "real" game I played was Dungeons and Dragons for Intellivision.

Reactions: Andy_T
I'm on Mocospace everyday (five profiles), solely for Street Wars & True Night.... speaking of which, I should get checkin' on those. LOL

---- Wow, my daily spin on my main pro yielded this: "You won $10 Trillion Street Wars Cash! Value: 8500 Gold" :jump: Yay, I'm not broke anymore!! LMAO

Downloaded Pahelika: Revelations for free... played another of the series, hoping this one isn't too heavy on the HOS... those can get pretty tedious & dull. Keep it spicy & puzzley! Just no shooting or count-downs or jump-scares, OH MY!.... :p LOL

Last edited:
I used to play strategy games on my PC (e.g. "Command and Conquer"), unfortunately since I am working in Asia I can no longer install any software on my work laptop :-(

I now play mainly phone- and tablet based games, especially "Clash of Clans".

Best regards,
Andy

I used to play strategy games on my PC (e.g. "Command and Conquer"), unfortunately since I am working in Asia I can no longer install any software on my work laptop :-(

I now play mainly phone- and tablet based games, especially "Clash of Clans".

Best regards,
Andy

Figured I'd play this again.... for probably the 4th time. Such a cool, creative take on a very tired genre.... :)
ViewMedia

I play Candy Crush, Cookie Jam and Scrabble on my laptop or tablet. I'm not much for actual video games, though back in the day I used to play arcade games like Pac-Man and Phoenix, but I wasn't that good at them. I lost a lot of quarters. ;) Yep, I'm old. :D

I play Candy Crush, Cookie Jam and Scrabble on my laptop or tablet. I'm not much for actual video games, though back in the day I used to play arcade games like Pac-Man and Phoenix, but I wasn't that good at them. I lost a lot of quarters. ;) Yep, I'm old. :D
I rocked at pac man. :D

I rocked at pac man. :D
Nice! I have such poor eye-hand coordination, which is why I am awful at most video games. I find them frustrating and not much fun at all. :D Give me a word game anytime!

I ruled more than a few pinball machines in my youth. Was never very good at Pac-Man, Space Invaders, etc. Nowadays, I like the casual adventure games.... lots of puzzles/exploration/investigation, but no time limits, no panic, no pressure, no risk of "death".... LOL :p