Hey, gamers! Whatcha playin'?

My guitar teacher asked me to describe Undertale to him and I had no idea. Also he never played video games so that doesn't help. :p it's bothering me that I couldn't think of anything. It's an awesome game with a good story, that's all I know :shrug:
Then again ask me to describe anything and I likely won't be able to. :|

I use them, too. I looked up a tutorial on how to beat the tutorial boss in Dark Souls 3. He was tough! :eek:

Last edited:
My bloodborne chatacter. I have no idea how to level up. I mostly do dex and some strength, but they don't have dex. I think they renamed dex to skill
20170629_163522.jpg
This is a lot harder than dark souls 3. Also it would look and play better on pc. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: MadamSarcastra
I just bought five more games! :D I was initially just going to get The Next Big Thing (was on my wish list, only $1.99)... then the suggestion popped up to get the Pendulo Studios adventure game bundle... only $7.99... hell, yeah!!

Anyhoo, here's a trailer for The Next Big Thing (I'm downloading that one first)... looks like a hoot! :)

Reactions: Danielle
Bloodborne is harder because you can't just refill your estus flask at a bonfire, you gotta heal with blood vials and those run out. Buut you can buy them for 180 each. I just hope I can find someone to summon for the boss fight.
In Dark Souls 2, they had estus and life gems. In the third game, they got rid of life gems. Bloodborne doesn't have estus, but has the equivalent of life gems.

Last edited:
Bloodborne is harder because you can't just refill your estus flask at a bonfire, you gotta heal with blood vials and those run out. Buut you can buy them for 180 each. I just hope I can find someone to summon for the boss fight.
In Dark Souls 2, they had estus and life gems. In the third game, they got rid of life gems. Bloodborne doesn't have estus, but has the equivalent of life gems.
I haven't the foggiest idea what you're talking about. LMAO :p

Figured so :lol:
Dying and having no blood vials is the worst. I have kill enemies so I can buy blood vials, then I can't afford to level up. I'm hoping that my patience will pay off and I'll become better at killing things.

Last edited:
I'm hoping to get a VR headset someday. The one by htc. If they ever lower the price or go on sale, that would be amazing. I tried it at a convention last year and it made even simple games a lot of fun. I waited an hour to try it for 5 minutes. I got to try it three times. Of course there is a chance if I get vr that I accidentally hurt my ferrets :eek: I'll have to make sure they don't get anywhere near me while I play vr.

Last edited:
I beat the first boss in bloodborne. I think I'm getting better. Lots of back tracking to level up and buy more blood vials. Have to be cautious, but quick at killing. I'm not sure if it's harder to fight a boss, or hordes of enemies. The thing I dislike the most about bloodborne is not being able to heal for free. However, it might make me a better player. Sometimes games are too easy, and then you play a game like this. Unforgiving and brutal.
Thinking about playing Kingdom Hearts again.
I'd like to see Kingdom Hearts 3 have some sort of online feature, where you can summon other players. Maybe up to 3 other people.

Last edited:
Even though I got a ps4 for kingdom hearts 3, I hope they release it for pc so I can enjoy it on higher settings. I'm counting on them not doing this, but sometimes good things happen. It's just rare and unreliable. It looks like it will be an amazing game, what would make it better is being able to play it on your preferred system.

I started browsing a bunch of games that are on sale through humble bundle and got completely distracted by youtube videos. Did you know there's a game where you play as a space janitor? You get to clean up all the blood and body parts left behind from a battle with aliens. Haha.

My friend said ori and the blind forest is good, I'm going to give that a try.

Downloading "A Date in the Park"... a quick, old-school-looking P & C adventure with a horror vibe, takes place in Portugal... and it's FREE! :D

Ori's a cute game, a little depressing at the beginning. I wasn't expecting to feel emotions playing this!

That doesn't show up either.... there's an ErrantChimera84.... :shrug: Just search for MadamSarcastra... there should be only one. ;)
I don't know why it's not working. :???:

I haven't really made the effort to add friends on Steam, so yeah. I don't know how that works. I'll just look you up the next time I'm logged in.

I already beat the game. Short, but challenging and unforgiving at times. Some games require tons of patience and this is one of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: MadamSarcastra