Hey, gamers! Whatcha playin'?

I just got a bunch of discounted games, including this creepy looking one called Fran Bow. I want to buy a headset or microphone and make one of those Let's Play style videos for youtube.

That sounds fun. I want to but I never got into making youtube videos.
I think Ori is like Okami, where you go around restoring peace in a doomed world. Both have great art style and music. The last time I played Okami, I was still vegetarian.
17qthistqyxr5jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MadamSarcastra
That sounds fun. I want to but I never got into making youtube videos.
I think Ori is like Okami, where you go around restoring peace in a doomed world. Both have great art style and music. The last time I played Okami, I was still vegetarian.
View attachment 12371
I had a few PS2 demo collections (about a dozen or so demos, only a couple bucks)... I remember playing the one for Okami. :)

Playin' more Ben There, Dan That.... if memory serves, I might be nearing the end.... I'd like to call my adventure Ben & Dan & Mac & Cheese. :D

I used to enjoy playing Nintendo games (Mario, Donkey Kong, Pikmin, etc.) I like games that involve strategy or problem solving, and I like games with levels to beat. I don't own a console anymore, though I am in possession of my brother's old GameCube currently. My laptop is not built for gaming, and I don't have a super high speed internet connection, but are there any free online games anyone here would recommend? Something with a storyline would be nice.

Reactions: Katrina
I used to enjoy playing Nintendo games (Mario, Donkey Kong, Pikmin, etc.) I like games that involve strategy or problem solving, and I like games with levels to beat. I don't own a console anymore, though I am in possession of my brother's old GameCube currently. My laptop is not built for gaming, and I don't have a super high speed internet connection, but are there any free online games anyone here would recommend? Something with a storyline would be nice.

15 Cool Puzzle Games You Can Play Free in Your Browser

Strategy Games | Play Free Online Strategy Games | Shockwave.com

Mindjolt - Play Fun Free Online Arcade Games

Browser Games at JayisGames <---- JayIsGames has been a go-to site for me for years... the archives seem endless! LOL :)

Reactions: GingerFoxx
If you're into RPG games, you may like Ahriman's Prophesy. You can download it for free and play it offline.

Last edited:
The Humble Bundle have a couple really good bundles at the moment if anyone is interested. A Telltale bundle, and Capcon

I feel pretty op with these great swords. it's not as beautiful as katanas, but at least I can have two of them. I only want things I can have two of :p
greatswords.png

Bad ***!! :up:
The only thing I have to watch out for is recklessness, because I feel invincible with them.
There was this invader that kept hiding behind enemies, which is pretty typical, but I was able to kill them with no problem and he just left. Coward! :lol:
No enemies to hide behind? Better leave then.

Last edited:
Looks like I beat dark souls 3 :(
I'll probably replay the hell out of it, just hate that it's over. I even beat the hardest boss in the game, which was optional.

Last edited: