Hey, gamers! Whatcha playin'?

I'm downloading the free version of WoW. I have never played it before.

The file size is so big that I had to clear out a bunch of stuff from my hard drive to make room for it!

Another fun, retro-ish, point-n-click browser game I remember being a real hoot is Gigolo Assassin. :D It was an Adult Swim game, but it disappeared from their site. Can't find a good version... thought I found one after a few tries.... no good.

Last edited:
I started playing WoW last night. I can see why it's so addictive, though I'd rather use a controller than the keyboard/mouse. There must be some sort of hack I can do to fix that.

Downloading a couple demos from Big Fish Games ... Off The Record: Liberty Stone (Collector's Edition) and Nancy Drew: The Shattered Medallion.

Having PC issues lately, so I'm not messing with Steam or online games at the moment. Never had a problem with Big Fish, so here's hopin'.... :rolleyes:

I went searching way back on the Mouse City point-n-click games... I remember these! :D

icon.php

Chasm - Point and Click games at mousecity.com

icon.php

Heatherdale - Point and Click games at mousecity.com

Got an email saying one of the items on my Steam wishlist was on sale, 90%-off... So I just bought The Journey Down: Chapter One for only 89¢! :D

Reactions: Katrina
I started playing life is strange: before the storm. It's edgy and angsty, I love it. Can relate lol. This game has the best music.
I stole $200 and a t shirt. I'm an awful person. :lol:
The game comes out in episodes, so I have to wait for the next episode to play more. The sad part is knowing what's going to happen to Rachael. This takes place before the first game.

Last edited:
I gave up WoW and got addicted to this game on FB. I only started playing Island Experiment because it got me swagbuck points, but after I hit level 10 I kept going.

The second life is strange episode made me sad, but in a good way I guess. Can't wait for the next episode. Might take a couple of months.
Rachel's dad really is an *******. Saying Chloe is a bad influence to his daughter because she's a broken girl from a broken family.
Can relate to how Chloe feels so hopeless and like a burden.

Last edited:
Oooh, Safecracker is 75%-off! It's on sale for only $1.24!! :D I played the demo for this many years ago... challenging & awesome! :up:

header.jpg
It's mine now! :jump:

Last edited:
Ooooh, sh*t! This looks creepy-cool.... The Evil Within 2 Puts Gamers Right In The Middle Of A Scary Story

Wow, this looks intense!!

I can't play these types of games, but I remember quite enjoying myself while watching a friend of mine play one of the Silent Hill games many years ago. I just get way too panicky for fighting/survival games, but I'm always able to lend a hand with the puzzles.... ;) LOL

Last edited:
I can't resist... two games on my wishlist are 90% off, so I bought The Room and The Room Two for 49¢ each! :D

They look really cool... very atmospheric & puzzley.... :p

been playing pubg. it's hard because you need to have good aim and be stealthy, and I'm bad at both those things.