Hey, gamers! Whatcha playin'?

Final Fantasy XV. Not sure if final one this time. Before that, Dark Souls III. Got to the final boss. Got frustrated. Put it down.

Reactions: MadamSarcastra
Now I'm kinda missing the days when I had my Atari 800 computer, with Zork, a version of Berserk, and Star Raiders... but not really. I spent too much time on them. I did like Zork though... all text, no shooting, but it really sucked me in.

I really liked those infocom adventures!!!!
However, I have to admit that "Seastalker" was the only one I could play to the end (it was kind of a "beginners" game from them)...

Hitchhiker's guide was great fun, but not easy to play, even though I had read all the books.....

in pubg my friend asks me if I value his life, then I shoot him in the face after saying yes. I'm a bad person. :weird:
No hard feelings tho. just friendly betrayal.

Last edited:
Over watch is having a free weekend so I'm playing that.
Also me and my team won two pubg matches in a row :)

I beat dark souls 3 at level 1. The best part was killing Midir first try. Makes sense. I fight him a lot anyway, and I consider him to be my favorite Dark Souls boss.
Other bosses I managed to kill first try are Vordt, Curse rotted Great wood, Deacons, Aldrich and Old demon king. The rest of the bosses took hours. Out of all the bosses, Friede and Soul of Cinder were the most challenging for me. Took me about 6 hours to kill Friede. Kept dying on phase 3.

Last edited:
Duck game is fun. Matches are short so I don't take it too serious. People end up dying in strange ways.

I think it's annoying when invaders in Dark Souls whine about getting ganked, when they came unwelcome. They don't care if you wanna fight them or not. I like ganking them, because they have to learn that they can't always have things their way.

I like how life is strange is on the list.
I've been playing ark. I'm in a tribe that has a lot of allies. It's a lot like mine craft.

Last edited:
Downloading some game demos from Steam....
  • The Charnel House Trilogy
  • Mainlining
  • The Eyes of Ara
  • The Uncertain: Episode 1 - The Last Quiet Day