UK Gorgosaurus Vegan Bakery

Wow they are gorgeous. How do you make the icing ? Do you mind telling me how much you charge per cupcake ?

It must be a great feeling of satisfaction to have baked your very first order.

To get the two-colour icing, I make a batch, split it in two, colour each half, and then put half in each side of the piping bag. Took a little practice, but it's not super difficult :)

As for prices, it depends on quantity, complexity, and the cost of ingredients, but it starts at about £1.50 per cupcake.

Reactions: KLS52
To get the two-colour icing, I make a batch, split it in two, colour each half, and then put half in each side of the piping bag. Took a little practice, but it's not super difficult :)

As for prices, it depends on quantity, complexity, and the cost of ingredients, but it starts at about £1.50 per cupcake.

I've seen this technique on a cooking show and the end result is quite spectacular. Did you make the icing with sugar and non dairy spread ?

The price range often varies as you say. Only another million to make before you come a millionaire.:p

Fabulous... I wish there was something like that around here, cant wait to be kept posted about what you are baking.. :) .

Looking at the Facebook page.. wow those cakes are beautiful.. :) .

I got chatting to the guy who does the vegan food in one of my favourite pubs, and he was looking for someone to supply cakes! So we talked about it and worked out a deal :D I'm dropping the first lot off this weekend, in time for a big vegan festival which the pub is a part of! I'm so excited! :woo:

Great. These cupcakes will lead you on your way to becoming a millionaire.:D

Reactions: PTree15
Learned a new technique today - tinted buttercream roses :D

14803134_10154512019055120_416058677_o.jpg

Learned a new technique today - tinted buttercream roses :D

14803134_10154512019055120_416058677_o.jpg
That is beautiful!! When I come across the pond, I will have one of your treats every day I'm there. (Of course, I haven't figured out when that will be, but I hope to get there in the near future!)

Reactions: AeryFairy
How's the baking going, AF?

I'm still selling to the pub, so that's good! I've had a few orders and order enquiries too.

I retired my Halloween flavour, and released my autumn creation, which is actually one of the best I've ever done IMO. It's a cinnamon cupcake with an apple sauce centre, vanilla buttercream, and a crushed cinnamon biscuit topping. I named it 'Apple-y Ever After' :D

I'm still selling to the pub, so that's good! I've had a few orders and order enquiries too.

I retired my Halloween flavour, and released my autumn creation, which is actually one of the best I've ever done IMO. It's a cinnamon cupcake with an apple sauce centre, vanilla buttercream, and a crushed cinnamon biscuit topping. I named it 'Apple-y Ever After' :D
Oh, my! You are something. I'm so glad the pub deal is working out. Having steady clients is great! Keep us posted on your progress. This is very exciting!

Holy moly, AF, those look fantastic and beautiful! Well done!!!! Keep the updates and pics coming.