US Dollar Tree stores

I was just there- got my toothpaste, spring rolls, BIG mug,- and these Goya Maria chocolate cookies. I bought them for my son, but thought to look at ingredients-- they're vegan!
They're in a gold colored foil roll, they're thin like chocolate wafers. The kind you could crumble in things like pudding or ice cream or use as a crust

Well, now that I'm going to be living in Agoura Hills, I've been checking out the businesses near my new home. There's a Dollar Tree maybe 15 minutes away, and I think the Senior Home has occasional outings to the store. I don't expect to buy much in the way of food there, maybe a snack or two, but I'll be looking at their other stuff. They might have a few items and doodads I could use in my new apartment.

Reactions: PTree15
Well, now that I'm going to be living in Agoura Hills, I've been checking out the businesses near my new home. There's a Dollar Tree maybe 15 minutes away, and I think the Senior Home has occasional outings to the store. I don't expect to buy much in the way of food there, maybe a snack or two, but I'll be looking at their other stuff. They might have a few items and doodads I could use in my new apartment.
I don't buy a ton there, either, but certain snacks like veggie chips and pretzels are so much cheaper than the grocery store. Plus, they have those accidentally vegan spring rolls that are quite tasty. One package has 10 rolls, which is a pretty good amount for a buck. :D

Reactions: Amy SF
I don't buy a ton there, either, but certain snacks like veggie chips and pretzels are so much cheaper than the grocery store. Plus, they have those accidentally vegan spring rolls that are quite tasty. One package has 10 rolls, which is a pretty good amount for a buck. :D

I won't have much in the way of a freezer, maybe a little shelf that probably won't keep anything really cold. So I'm not planning to buy anything that needs freezing.