US Colorado

LukethePrettyGood

Forum Devotee
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi, I'm looking for some vegan restaurants in the Denver area, preferably not Watercourse Foods, I'm looking for normal foods that are savory and filling, as well as junk food and fast food.

Ooooh, brainstorm! Let's invent a drive-through restaurant called 'Vegan Out' and a grocery store chain named, 'Just vegan~

I digress. Perhaps we could meet at a favored one though and compare experiences, to list recommendations! It is amazing to me that Colorado ranks 6th in the nation for the number of vegans, yet we have almost no options and are never included in fast food test states, like Domino's vegan pizza or Taco Bell's 'vegan crunchwrap..' Mm.. Gettin' hungry😋

Mods, I'm not sure if I posted this in the correct place, I just dumped it in the whole ''vegan by location' section. It would be wonderful if when a state is created, it is separated from a specific thread such as this, and can have subcategory threads below the state, like cities > list of cities > Denver > eating out and shopping > activism, etc., each of which may have posts within. That could keep the site cleaner and easier to navigate, with no duplications, a major roadblock. Dupes could be disallowed to avoid confusion, once a primary subtitle was created.. Might be missing something, it's been years since I've been on a regular 'forum,' I never was too good at searching.

Thank you! Put pressure on Taco Bell and Dominoes, I'm losing WEIGHT! 😭

Mods, I'm not sure if I posted this in the correct place, I just dumped it in the whole ''vegan by location' section. It would be wonderful if when a state is created, it is separated from a specific thread such as this, and can have subcategory threads below the state, like cities > list of cities > Denver > eating out and shopping > activism, etc., each of which may have posts within. That could keep the site cleaner and easier to navigate, with no duplications, a major roadblock. Dupes could be disallowed to avoid confusion, once a primary subtitle was created.. Might be missing something, it's been years since I've been on a regular 'forum,' I never was too good at searching.

If there was enough traffic in the US section of the forum, it would prove useful to have sub sections including cities. However, we don`t have enough members in various states hence the lack of posts. Feel free to create a thread `Restaurants/Eateries/Reviews` for Colorado if you wish.

Mods don`t always feel it`s necessary to create numerous sub forums/threads if they feel that it`s of little interest to members.

With regards to keeping the board easy to navigate and removing duplicate threads, this is part of our work as a team. I can assure you that we all clean up the forum if there are duplicate threads (there are many) or if they are in the wrong sections, move/merge various posts/threads remove spammers posts etc, etc. It is also our job to keep the forum tidy and also have sections that are of interest. If you have any suggestions or wishes feel free to post in the given section. A board is only what the members make it to be.

If you`re interested in finding information concerning vegan shops/eateries or by making contact with fellow vegans in your region, it would be easier to do so on various FB or IG groups which are far more active. You also have Meetup which proposes various outings and meetups. I`m a member of various FB vegan groups in Brighton and regularly go to the meet ups and I`ve met lots of people through them.

Edit: Just checked the Vegan FB groups in Denver and you have numerous ones.

• Friendly
Reactions: LukethePrettyGood
If there was enough traffic in the US section of the forum, it would prove useful to have sub sections including cities. However, we don`t have enough members in various states hence the lack of posts. Feel free to create a thread `Restaurants/Eateries/Reviews` for Colorado if you wish.

Mods don`t always feel it`s necessary to create numerous sub forums/threads if they feel that it`s of little interest to members.

With regards to keeping the board easy to navigate and removing duplicate threads, this is part of our work as a team. I can assure you that we all clean up the forum if there are duplicate threads (there are many) or if they are in the wrong sections, move/merge various posts/threads remove spammers posts etc, etc. It is also our job to keep the forum tidy and also have sections that are of interest. If you have any suggestions or wishes feel free to post in the given section. A board is only what the members make it to be.

If you`re interested in finding information concerning vegan shops/eateries or by making contact with fellow vegans in your region, it would be easier to do so on various FB or IG groups which are far more active. You also have Meetup which proposes various outings and meetups. I`m a member of various FB vegan groups in Brighton and regularly go to the meet ups and I`ve met lots of people through them.

Edit: Just checked the Vegan FB groups in Denver and you have numerous ones.

Thank you, that makes sense and is essentially what I assumed. I only really noticed because I stumbled back across it looking for a different post, after the notifications were erased during the update.

I found my post to be terribly worded, and was mostly making fun of myself in my reply to my own post. I did notice I cannot go in to edit it though and wonder if that is because of an administrative change or it there is a time limit on edits? I am a clumsy enough writer, that an 'edit' option is very helpful. I can definitely understand reasons for not having one though.

Thank you for your reply!

Thank you, that makes sense and is essentially what I assumed. I only really noticed because I stumbled back across it looking for a different post, after the notifications were erased during the update.

I found my post to be terribly worded, and was mostly making fun of myself in my reply to my own post. I did notice I cannot go in to edit it though and wonder if that is because of an administrative change or it there is a time limit on edits? I am a clumsy enough writer, that an 'edit' option is very helpful. I can definitely understand reasons for not having one though.

Thank you for your reply!

No worries. If there is anything that you wish to be edited you can PM me. 👍

• Friendly
Reactions: LukethePrettyGood