H.worthington9

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
Hi all,
I am currently a Sustainability and Environmental Management Masters student completing my dissertation titled 'How do dietary choices influence an individuals greenhouse gas footprint in the UK'. If you have a spare 5 minutes please may anyone complete the questionnaire I have linked below:

Individual Motivation for Dietary Choices

This questionnaire focusses on an individuals motivation behind dietary choices and how this may affect the planet we live in

Any help would be greatly greatly appreciated
All the best, Hannah :)

Done. I thought that was particularly well done.
A catagory for whole food plant based might be a good idea as many who eat wfpb don't consider themselves vegan

Done. I'm undecided as to whether meat and dairy have a great impact on the environment or just some impact...
That is sad, but i decided it a long time ago. When our local chicken farm (in the suburb) polluted the neighbourhood so badly, that they had to close it for a while. It's a super famous company "Sjenyavino", that releases chicken eggs. "Sjenyavino" brand is loved by russians all over the country. (They used to make chicken meat too, but i'm not sure if they make it now). If course, now they are being repressed by the highly competitive concern "Cherkizovo", but still,- they've done so much harm to the environment, that all neighbourhood fields, and a few villages are poisoned and contaminated by very contagious chicken poop. There are no clean sources of drinking water left in that area.:oops: ...This is the naked truth about a relatively small farm, which produces only chicken eggs. It's scary to think of what kind of damage all the farming and meat industry (in sum) are making every day, and this number won't ever decrease. It will be worse and worse over time.:pout: