News Vegan research help needed

victoria_11

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
https://standrews.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_06ARmaBFJmBv4ix Here is the link for my brief questionnaire. This should not take much time and all responses are greatly appreciated

I am looking for participants for a study examining how different motivations for veganism affect an individuals identity and their relationships with other vegans. The study is being conducting as part of my Sustainable Development undergraduate dissertation at the University of St Andrews.

Participants should be individuals over the age of 18 who self-identify as a vegan.

The survey is completely anonymous. You can skip any question that you do not wish to answer, or stop the survey at any stage before completing it, without your responses being visible to the researcher.

Attached is a downloadable Participant information sheet with more information on the research being conducting and a consent form. By continuing with this survey, you consent to taking part.

Attachments

• PIS_vegan-identity2020.pdf
    95.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Participant_Consent .pdf
    104.5 KB · Views: 0
Hi and good luck with your research!
My 2 cents is that you would have better results as an established member of this community before posting links or downloadable documents. Speaking only for myself, I don't click on anything I don't know/trust (as much as possible), let alone download things on the internet posted on public forums. ...I do think you'd have better luck with an online survey rather than using forms/documents that have to be downloaded. Anyway - welcome to the forum :)

Reactions: Emma JC and David3